Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    For those that might have seen or used a Pre, are you able to sync multiple folders within an exchange account? Are you able to set the date range of what is synced (ie...sync sent items for the last 6 months).

Thanks-

John
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstad View Post
    For those that might have seen or used a Pre, are you able to sync multiple folders within an exchange account? Are you able to set the date range of what is synced (ie...sync sent items for the last 6 months).

Thanks-

John
    Great question. I was wondering the same.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Right now it's based on the account. You can specify how far back you want to sync the entire account, not individual folders. It's a start. That should be an easy update later down the line though...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    Right now it's based on the account. You can specify how far back you want to sync the entire account, not individual folders. It's a start. That should be an easy update later down the line though...
    Thanks for the info. Your help is greatly appreciated.

John
    It sounds like you're confirming that subfolders are synced on a push-basis. Can you get notifications on new mail in subfolders (not possible on iPhone and not possible on WindowsMobile implementation of ActiveSync without 3rd party tool like Watchflag)? This is very useful if you use server-side rules in exchange.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Inboxes are pushed... I don't know about folders... how would I know since the Pre hasn't been released yet...???
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato