1.    #1  
    my question is...
    I have a treo 800w and my work has exchange server 03 and as of right now I can not connect to it via activesync due to my work blocking it. However I can use programs such as seven and emoze and access it fine and the email is pushed instantly. so I wondering if the program that the pre uses the same "protcol"?? as winmo devices or should I be ok? because emoze and seven both say at this time they do not plan on making a program for the pre.
    so is activesync and pre exchange protocol the same thing or different types of programs which accomplish the same thing
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    The Pre uses active sync so it looks like it'll still be blocked for you.
  3.    #3  
    ok, that's what I was afraid of...
    Well, the Pre also supports OWA, something the two services you mentioned also support. You may be OK.
  5.    #5  
    when u say it supports owa..are u referring to accessing it through a web browser or actual activesync
    Quote Originally Posted by gruppe3942 View Post
    when u say it supports owa..are u referring to accessing it through a web browser or actual activesync
    • OWA - Outlook Web Access: MS (Microsoft) Exchange Servers have the ability to present their data via a Web based client.