Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    mobile me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    1. MS EAS doesn't support EAS Memo sync.
    2. Google Gmail doesn't support Memos.
    3. Pre has a Local Memos/Notes App, but we know nothing else. there MAY be a local sync via USB but we don't know. and sync to what? Palm Desktop?
    1. Yes, I've heard this, but what I don't understand is why. It doesn't make sense to me. Why are memos different? Is there a limitation based on the way Exchange server implements the functionality or something? It should be easy to do.

3. Local sync of memos via cable or BT to Outlook would be better than nothing, but it would feel so 1996, you know? I've also seen in other threads that the Palm backup system will backup memos OTA, which is great, but I want them on my computer too.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Here is an idea:

Lifehacker - Set Up Push Email, Contacts, and Calendar on Your iPhone for Free - Contact Management

Thats direction for an iPhone but it'll work for the Pre as well.
    The only problem with that solution is the Mail2Web mailbox is limited to 1GB, which is fine if you keep your mailbox light otherwise Gmail is over 7GB and growing.
    Hence why I just use Gmail haha.

But if anyone wants true Push exchange server that's a good option if not limited.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12