Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    way to go captain obvious...
    Hey guy. I made a statement. You made a response about me "not getting the memo." My statement was correct, including your interpretation of it.

My statement was that the Pre doesn't synch with Outlook. It doesn't. Your interpretation seemed to be that the Pre will not synchronize with Outlook directly. What part of either was incorrect? What part of that warranted your "you must not have gotten the memo" nonsense.

I think your inclination is probably the best. Ignore my posts - but whether you choose to or not, how about stopping the insults? They are not warranted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I dunno how this turned into an Exchange thread when the OP originally asked about Facebook, I'm gonna try testing the facebook question the OP had. And as far as I saw, Facebook syncing is all or nothing. I will have to test if deleting contacts and re-syncing will revive them.
    I'm assuming from the tone, that you have the ability to test this now.

If so, I'd be interested if you can pick categories within your Facebook account that show on the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    someone cared more about having to point out the outlook things than the actual questions we were trying to answer.

So you're a beta tester or advocate?

Can you see if the PIM info from facebook will sync back to your main PIM? That is if you're syncing to a PIM.
    Actually, I answered the questions. You chose to insult me when I did so.
    you seemed to be the only one to read into my posts any further than face value, going beyond just trying to determine how synergy will interact from facebook, linkedin, etc to the Pre to one's main PIM. I just happened to use Outlook for the sake of the question. There was never any indication or insuation that Outlook synced directly to the Pre. You made that leap all by yourself. Good day sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Your interpretation seemed to be that the Pre will not synchronize with Outlook directly. What part of either was incorrect? What part of that warranted your "you must not have gotten the memo" nonsense.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    If a contact has 3 linked profles does anyone know how to change the order of 2 and 3? I know i can set like fb as primary but if aim is number 2 and palm is 3 i would like to switch 2 and 3?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234