1.    #1  
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
    I know this may sound gay or whatever, but the only Social Networking site I am on is MySpace...so I am hoping that they will be write an App too. Then again, if the Pres browser is as good as we think it is, and once flash is supported, then who needs an app?

I also never quite understood the concept of getting phone numbers and stuff like that from Facebook. Do people really put their phone numbers on Facebook? Is that required so you can become part of a Facebook online phone book to make it easier for Stalkers?
    I have a stalker on this site. She knows who she is...

The article doesn't show how Facebook operates on the Pre though.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I know this may sound gay or whatever, but the only Social Networking site I am on is MySpace...so I am hoping that they will be write an App too. Then again, if the Pres browser is as good as we think it is, and once flash is supported, then who needs an app?

I also never quite understood the concept of getting phone numbers and stuff like that from Facebook. Do people really put their phone numbers on Facebook? Is that required so you can become part of a Facebook online phone book to make it easier for Stalkers?
    You can update your phone number on facebook if you want too, it's not required. But sometimes people change phone numbers, and they update it on facebook, but maybe they forgot to tell you their new number.

Myspace was nice for a minute, a lot of spam and garbage on there now when you click on certain profiles.
    Not required but a suprising amount of people do publish contact info.

Facebook is pretty good about allowing users to control who sees what. It is not like anyone could log on and grab someone's cell phone.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    and not to get to far off topic, Facebook used to be way better than myspace, but the new layout sucks right now.