1.    #1  
    I noticed over at the WMExperts site while checking out all the snazzy new WM phones that microsoft announced the "MyPhone" service. I guess it's still in beta, but its supposed to sync all your data to the cloud. Seems like this may solve all the outlook users problems with the Pre not having a local sync. Personally I still don't like the idea of all my data on microsoft servers, but its still an option.

ps: I feel like Palm's gonna have some major competition in the coming months, and not just with Apple. I really hope they get their **** in gear and get the Pre out.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I would love to do this now with my Treo800w. Syncing locally is getting on my nerves actually. Does anybody have a promotional code?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    I would love to do this now with my Treo800w. Syncing locally is getting on my nerves actually. Does anybody have a promotional code?
    I don't have a promotional code, but maybe it'll be available to the public by the time the Pre comes out.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    I don't have a promotional code, but maybe it'll be available to the public by the time the Pre comes out.
    That would be just in time to dump my WinMo phone for a Pre, which presumably will not support Microsoft Web-based PIM sources.
    I just tried this and got set-up last night. I'll be doing a daily back-up. I hope to get a Sprint Treo Pro soon from my existing 800w...