Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sure hope Chapura comes up with something. $50 for something I can do now for free?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    you're missing the point of people wanting desktop sync without the internet. Plus google's PIM isn't exactly that great from what I've read. Can it handle multiple adr's and about 5 or 6 numbers for the same contact along with the four custom fields? And can I have access to it while my computer is not connected to the internet? Definitely a no on the 2nd part, and I think a no to some of the first part as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmair View Post
    On the other had when I read the propaganda on the pre I got the impression that it was capible of syncing with Google out of the box, this would be an easy solution if it did, just import your contacts, and calendar into Google then sync with the pre, if it does of course.
    Terry
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    missed the earlier thread. merging.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12