Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well, can anyone from Palm clarify?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    Can u currently sync lotus notes w/ a Blackberry over the air?
    Yes, people with a Blackberry can. But they're also paying to use the BBServer via the BB data plan. What's the solution for Palm Pre? Lotus Notes can't use MS Exchange. Seems like it would be a good idea for Palm to pull IBM into the developer fold...IBM has already released the iNotes app for the iPhone. Should be easy to develop for the Pre since 3rd party iPhone apps are web apps.

Analyst: 112M corporate e-mail accounts to use Lotus Notes by 2011
    http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9025379

Just found this:
    Most Sprint Phones Getting Exchange and Lotus Notes Corporate Email
    http://gizmodo.com/5018051/most-spri...orporate-email
    Looks like Sprint is already working with SEVEN on their mobile email service.
    Palm Pilot Professional --> TRGPro --> Treo 650 --> Centro (AT&T) + 4 Pixis on Sprint Family Plan
  3.    #43  
    bruneti - = thanks foir the links
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  4. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I think that what will be provided is a one-off way of importing your current PIM data to the Pre, but not to subsequently maintain synchronisation with data on your PC.
    Could well be. The question then becomes what services/systems to use with the Pre going forward--that data will need to be updated/maintained.
  5. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    I think it is clear that Palm Desktop users will be forced to migrate to something. Palm Desktop, like PalmOS, is a dead product at this point. You might want to start syncing your data to Outlook, it will give you many more options for getting your data into the cloud.
    Except that some of us use Palm Desktop precisely to avoid the expense/hassle/virus susceptibility of Outlook. So yes, I agree that PD users should look at their options; Outlook, for me, was off the table before and stays off.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123