Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Any word on Transferring Songs, Play Lists, etc from iTunes?

That would include PC and Mac.

Thanks
    I think Apple only want Apple devices to sync with iTunes. You can probably drag and drop music/videos to the Pre but I think Apple DRM purchases won't work on Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    I think Apple only want Apple devices to sync with iTunes. You can probably drag and drop music/videos to the Pre but I think Apple DRM purchases won't work on Pre.
    Good thing apple allows the removal of DRM for an additional 30 cents now
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    Any word on Transferring Songs, Play Lists, etc from iTunes?

That would include PC and Mac.

Thanks
    http://ita.sourceforge.net/download.html

This does exactly what you want... though only with non-DRM music of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    I have a BlackBerry, and it syncs with my iTunes library, so there's no reason why they couldn't do it with the Pre.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    All my stuff in iTunes is MP3.

Not a problem playing elsewhere.

Someone will come up with a sync solution of some kind, if Palm does not already have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
    I have a BlackBerry, and it syncs with my iTunes library, so there's no reason why they couldn't do it with the Pre.
    Can you sync anything else, like contacts, calendar or podcasts with it. ?