webOS Nation Forums >  Homebrew >  webOS Patches > [Patch] Total message count for webOS 2.x
[Patch] Total message count for webOS 2.x
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Grabber5.0
  • 2 Post By Grabber5.0

Old 11/26/2014, 04:36 AM   #1 (permalink)

A patch I've missed since moving to webOS 2.x is the the one that displays the total number of messages in the header of the chat conversation view. Well, I finally had a little time to get it working yesterday. I didn't want to necro the 1.x thread that has been still since 2010 more or less, so I created a new one. I still need to generate a .patch package, but when I do, I'll add it here. I'm thinking I may have to generate multiple versions, compatible with other messaging patches.
Keyring converters for CSV, eWallet, & CodeWallet
Touchpad patches:Keyring HD,ClassicNote HD, YouTube HD (for 2.1 app), Show email recipient addresses for contacts
Phone patches: Forums fixes and enhancements patch, Weather Channel fix
All-device patches: Update GlobalSign certs, Google Sync https fix, Yahoo contact sync fix

Last edited by Grabber5.0; 11/26/2014 at 10:31 AM.
Grabber5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked by petbull, Saijin_Naib, Preemptive and 1 others like this.
Old 11/26/2014, 10:19 AM   #2 (permalink)

Sounds great

I wish I still had a webOS device to try it out on
Saijin_Naib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/26/2014, 10:34 AM   #3 (permalink)

I generated a patch file this morning and have attached it to the first post. Depending on how many other messaging patches you have installed, it may or may not install. I successfully installed it on my 2.2.4 Pre2 and Pre3 that both had character counter installed, and a couple other messaging patches, and it also worked on a 2.1 Pre2 with no other messaging patches installed. I installed it successfully with both Internalz and WOSQI. Please report any issues or success.
Keyring converters for CSV, eWallet, & CodeWallet
Touchpad patches:Keyring HD,ClassicNote HD, YouTube HD (for 2.1 app), Show email recipient addresses for contacts
Phone patches: Forums fixes and enhancements patch, Weather Channel fix
All-device patches: Update GlobalSign certs, Google Sync https fix, Yahoo contact sync fix

Last edited by Grabber5.0; 11/26/2014 at 12:44 PM.
Grabber5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked by vgg and Saijin_Naib like this.