webOS Nation Forums >  Homebrew >  webOS Patches > How to mobilize with mobilizer patch
How to mobilize with mobilizer patch

Old 08/29/2014, 06:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

So I have this thing where I absolutely hate landscape mode and many articles are un-readable in portrait, and sometimes even in landscape.

So the mobilize with instapaper is supposed to be the solution but it sucked too. On my phone I would get text that was still a little too small, it displayed in a serif font which I don't like on phones, and there was this persistent "save to instapaper" banner obscuring part of the text.

Quite by mistake, while distracted I did something and all of a sudden it was displayed properly. It took some doing to figure out what I did, but finally I figured out that one has to hit the reload button again.

So did everybody know this except me? Or was I the only one with this problem?

Edit: Now it seems that it is displaying the proper format all the time, no ned to reload (so far). Very cool indeed

Last edited by laingman; 08/29/2014 at 07:01 PM.
laingman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08/30/2014, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Been testing with mostly with articles form the verge website. Sometime still have to reload to get the more readable format. Strange, since when I check the url seems to be the same. Anyway at least I know what to do
Old 09/13/2014, 05:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

Well now the verge has gone and changed their mobil website with larger font size and now easy to read, so no need to mobilize. But now it does't behave properly, there is blank space where images are supposed to be and clicking on a video just relaods the page.

Still looking for a tech site that works good for when I have time to kill. Any suggestions welcome.