Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Grabber5.0
  1.    #1  
    Launches email app to all inboxes instead of the accounts page. Works on veer and pre2 running 2.1.
    Would appreciate it if someone could give it a try and let me know if it works with 2.2.4
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks, I was thinking the other day I'd like the option to open to the All Inboxes view. Just installed on a Pre2 running 2.2.4 and waiting for Luna to restart.. It does work, though the header doesn't say 'All Inboxes' like it does when you actually select it by tapping on the 'All Inboxes' entry in the first scene. Minor thing as long as you don't forget what you're looking at.
    Ok I couldn't help myself. I sent you an updated version that fixes the header label.
    Can't confirm right now, but if it isn't by the time I get home, I'll upload it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 04/08/2014 at 07:14 PM.
    This version fixes the header label.

Note I discovered something else interesting about this patch, and I think I've decided I prefer it this way. Used to be when you tapped an email notification, you ended up in that specific inbox after you read it and swiped back. With the patch, when you swipe back, you are in All Inboxes. Since that is sort of the point, it seems okay to me.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Rnp likes this.
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    This version fixes the header label.

Note I discovered something else interesting about this patch, and I think I've decided I prefer it this way. Used to be when you tapped an email notification, you ended up in that specific inbox after you read it and swiped back. With the patch, when you swipe back, you are in All Inboxes. Since that is sort of the point, it seems okay to me.
    Thanks Grabber. I forgot to post this version