webOS Nation Forums >  Homebrew >  webOS Patches > Patch: Email launch to all inboxes
Patch: Email launch to all inboxes
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Grabber5.0

Old 04/06/2014, 11:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Launches email app to all inboxes instead of the accounts page. Works on veer and pre2 running 2.1.
Would appreciate it if someone could give it a try and let me know if it works with 2.2.4
Attached Files
File Type: patch email-all-inboxes.patch (477 Bytes, 4 views) Email Attachment
laingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by Grabber5.0, Rnp
Old 04/06/2014, 11:40 PM   #2 (permalink)

Thanks, I was thinking the other day I'd like the option to open to the All Inboxes view. Just installed on a Pre2 running 2.2.4 and waiting for Luna to restart.. It does work, though the header doesn't say 'All Inboxes' like it does when you actually select it by tapping on the 'All Inboxes' entry in the first scene. Minor thing as long as you don't forget what you're looking at.

Developer of: SMS Auto Forward/Reply, GPS Viewer,
Keyring converters for CSV, eWallet, & CodeWallet
Touchpad patches:Keyring HD,ClassicNote HD, YouTube HD (for 2.1 app), Show email recipient addresses for contacts
Phone patches: Forums fixes and enhancements patch, Weather Channel fix
All-device patches: Update GlobalSign certs, Google Sync https fix, Yahoo contact sync fix
Grabber5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/2014, 12:58 AM   #3 (permalink)

Ok I couldn't help myself. I sent you an updated version that fixes the header label.

Touchpad patches:Keyring HD,ClassicNote HD, YouTube HD (for 2.1 app), Show email recipient addresses for contacts
All-device patches: Update GlobalSign certs, Google Sync https fix, Yahoo contact sync fix
Old 04/08/2014, 04:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

updsted version already online?
Old 04/08/2014, 05:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

Can't confirm right now, but if it isn't by the time I get home, I'll upload it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Last edited by Grabber5.0; 04/08/2014 at 07:14 PM.
Old 04/08/2014, 07:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

This version fixes the header label.

Note I discovered something else interesting about this patch, and I think I've decided I prefer it this way. Used to be when you tapped an email notification, you ended up in that specific inbox after you read it and swiped back. With the patch, when you swipe back, you are in All Inboxes. Since that is sort of the point, it seems okay to me.
Attached Files
File Type: patch email-all-inboxes.patch (477 Bytes, 5 views) Email Attachment

Liked by Rnp likes this.
Thanked By: Rnp
Old 04/10/2014, 05:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
This version fixes the header label.

Note I discovered something else interesting about this patch, and I think I've decided I prefer it this way. Used to be when you tapped an email notification, you ended up in that specific inbox after you read it and swiped back. With the patch, when you swipe back, you are in All Inboxes. Since that is sort of the point, it seems okay to me.
Thanks Grabber. I forgot to post this version
laingman is offline   Reply With Quote