Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 333839404142434445 LastLast
Like Tree294Likes
  1.    #841  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alibamboo View Post
    Since yesterday the yellow triangle appears again.

When I start the Grabber-App I get the following response:

'Unable to get installed certificate list.'

What now?

Yeah the certs changed again yesterday. If you have not seen the "Unable to get installed certificate list" error before, it may have just been momentary, or you may just need to restart your device. I have seen that error one time on a good device, and the next time I launched the app, everything worked fine. Worst case, if it's like the others that have been getting this error, you may need to clear out manually trusted certificates and delete the file the list is stored in (it is posted in this thread - I do not remember the path or filename).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Yeah the certs changed again yesterday. If you have not seen the "Unable to get installed certificate list" error before, it may have just been momentary, or you may just need to restart your device. ...
    I restarted now several times, but the error appears again always.

... Worst case, if it's like the others that have been getting this error, you may need to clear out manually trusted certificates and delete the file the list is stored in (it is posted in this thread - I do not remember the path or filename).
    I don't get a certificate list, when I open the list manually.

So I assume I have to do it manually using Internalz, right?
    - still loving webOS -
    Can someone give me a hand deleting the manually trusted certificates?

I don't have any idea how to do it.
    - still loving webOS -
    Nobody? At least a keyword I have to search for?

Tried everything so far I could think e.g. deleting all .pem files but without success.

Would be so sad to let my beloved veer go.
    - still loving webOS -
    Nobody? At least a keyword I have to search for?

Tried everything so far I could think e.g. deleting all .pem files but without success.

Would be so sad to let my beloved veer go.
    What phone do you have? I'll assume it is a Pre3. Veer would be the same.

Open the Device Info app. swipe down the menu and click on the certificate manager. Click on the cert you want to delete and I think you need to scroll down to the bottom and click delete. Don't have it in front of me but you should be able to take it from there.

Good Luck!
    Thanks a lot, petbull.

I have a Veer.

And I don't get a certificate list, when I open the Device Info app (see #842).
    - still loving webOS -
    Thanks a lot, petbull.

I have a Veer.

And I don't get a certificate list, when I open the Device Info app (see #842).
    from inside the device info app, does the menu drop down? What does it say? Mine looks like this:certmgr.jpg.JPG
    Jep, that's what I'm doing. But the list of certificates is just empty.

Even if I ad a new one, it's stays empty.
    - still loving webOS -
  9.    #849  
    You have a bad index file. Delete the two files frantid mentioned a few posts back (actually now I can't find it.. One sec). If it doesn't fix the index, you may have to remove the cert files manually from the folder it puts them in, but further adds should work.
    My veer has no certs either, but it also has no sim or accounts set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have a bad index file. Delete the two files frantid mentioned a few posts back (actually now I can't find it.. One sec). If it doesn't fix the index, you may have to remove the cert files manually from the folder it puts them in, but further adds should work.
    Found frantid's post - it is in an other thread: certificate manager broken

Deleted /var/ssl/index.txt and /var/ssl/serial, rebooted and everything works perfect now!

Thanks a lot - you guys are awesome!
    - still loving webOS -
  12.    #852  
    LOL I was just rebooting because the script was not on my Windows drive. Glad to hear it worked!
    LOL I was just rebooting because the script was not on my Windows drive. Glad to hear it worked!
    Hello fellow WebOS diehards,

I have been following this particular thread because having my gmail work is very important to me. However, as of 25Aug2015 it has not been able to download emails. The error I get is "requested encryption not supported by server". The message is the same on my HP Pre3 and Touchpad. I have gsync version 2.2.4-1 on my Pre3. Is this the latest? If it is, is there something else I need to load or do to get this working. i see you guys get gmail to have intermittent down periods. I have been down since august. I just have not had the time to dig into this until now. If anyone can help, that would be great. Cheers. Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by sdoncov View Post
    Hello fellow WebOS diehards,

I have been following this particular thread because having my gmail work is very important to me. However, as of 25Aug2015 it has not been able to download emails. The error I get is "requested encryption not supported by server". The message is the same on my HP Pre3 and Touchpad. I have gsync version 2.2.4-1 on my Pre3. Is this the latest? If it is, is there something else I need to load or do to get this working. i see you guys get gmail to have intermittent down periods. I have been down since august. I just have not had the time to dig into this until now. If anyone can help, that would be great. Cheers. Steve

You need to either use the cert grabber app or update your version of openssl. There is a lot of posts about each on the forums.

Using the cert grabber app is easiest if you are not comfortable with doing the openssl upgrade.

edit: the gsync patch no longer works for contacts. If you want native synergy contacts and gmail or if you need to add a new gmail account, you need to uninstall the gsync patch and install the Oauth2 sync behavior patch linked in my forum signature.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Just used the Grabber-Patch again.

Thanks a lot for your great work!
    - still loving webOS -
    I'm currently suffering problems with Google. The Grabber-App seems to work, but I can't get rid of the yellow triangle...

Any ideas how to proceed?
    - still loving webOS -
    wrong place 99% but maybe someone has an idea...

Had to change the password due to someone trying to sneak in (blocked by google)... on the Go I just put the new password and it's all ok, but on the Pre3 I get a "bad request" when I try to login with the new password.
    Both units have the same patches. Has anyone ever encountered a "bad request" issue ?
    I'm currently suffering problems with Google. The Grabber-App seems to work, but I can't get rid of the yellow triangle...
    Even with the yellow triangle, I receive incoming mails, but I can't send any.

Last edited by Alibamboo; 08/06/2016 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Typo
    - still loving webOS -
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE