1.    #1  
    I had no idea until I installed Communities on my Go that you couldn't manually add forums any more. No big deal, right? I just went and grabbed my TouchPad and loaded up save/restore to make a backup and transfer it...uh...uhoh, no Communities in the list! CRAP!

Can a patch to manually add this forum be made? The Forums app is now working amazing for phones. Can we fix Communities in the same manner?

Also, is there a way to manually backup Communities to save added forums? That could be a workaround while a smart person works on a patch that I'd be willing to donate for. Thanks for reading.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    A save/restore script should be easy to write.. I was finally educated on how to create them recently. I didn't even realize it wasn't in there. I will try to take a look to see if Communities uses the same code to save forums.. If so, it might not take too long.
    Crud. It appears Communities stores data in db8 instead of sqlite, and db8 is not supported in save/restore. The db8 data is backed up with your profile, so in theory, it should restore with your profile. Are you using the same profile on the Go?
  4.    #4  
    Yes I am using the same profile but I had to use Impostah (Gos aren't allowed to activate without faking a normal TP) so none of my stuff autodownloaded. If there's a way to force that I'll try it. Is a patch not possible either?
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    I don't know any way to trigger the download other than erase apps and data and sign back in - I'm guessing you can't do that. A patch should be possible, but I haven't gotten very far with looking at the code. Been fighting with something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I don't know any way to trigger the download other than erase apps and data and sign back in - I'm guessing you can't do that. A patch should be possible, but I haven't gotten very far with looking at the code. Been fighting with something else.
    hello grabber. tinplate could help with a patch or something to work this application

Por que estos hijos de puta venden lo que no sirve...

Enviado desde la chingada, hasta allá!!
    Can I still post using Communities?
    Quote Originally Posted by ederic View Post
    Can I still post using Communities?
    Works OK for me.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    It was actually posted using Communities. :-)