Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Isn't that the device db got in general too full (partition out of space) ?
    Remember reading that it would cause a lot of "bad" things
    I never got a device db full message, but I noticed that it was freezing a lot and frankly am getting tired of google maps, pandora, and youtube not working.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Never say die! I took my Pre 2 to the doctor (Verizon 2.1.0). Looks like Forums is loading OK now. I even have Pandora working. I'm hoping to keep this little phone as a hot backup when I get my Moto X activated ( probably sometime this month). Gmail is broken though ( and I have the https and caldav patches in).

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
  3.    #303  
    Yeah, there's something stinky with Google again.. But the C+DAV connector should still be working. I've seen the 400 bad request error on my Pre2, but my email is still syncing, so not sure what it is affecting besides new sign-ins. Here is a link to recent news: [Patch] Google sync https fix (unknown error on sign in)
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Yeah, there's something stinky with Google again.. But the C+DAV connector should still be working. I've seen the 400 bad request error on my Pre2, but my email is still syncing, so not sure what it is affecting besides new sign-ins. Here is a link to recent news: [Patch] Google sync https fix (unknown error on sign in)
    Yeah my Google Calendar (with caldav) and contacts are there. Just no gmail. I read about the recent gmail errors people are getting.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Time to report some weirdness.

This forum is not more working
    forum.thinkpads.com - Index page
    as in it shows the 2 sections under ************** FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS ************** , and that's all.
    If pressing the mail icon, there's a popup error :
    "server error occurred: call to undefined function php_xmlrpc_decode() (get_box.php:15)"

Recent posts button works , search works, subscription works

(pre3 2.2.4 / Go 3.0.5)
  6.    #306  
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Time to report some weirdness.

This forum is not more working
    forum.thinkpads.com - Index page
    as in it shows the 2 sections under ************** FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS ************** , and that's all.
    If pressing the mail icon, there's a popup error :
    "server error occurred: call to undefined function php_xmlrpc_decode() (get_box.php:15)"

Recent posts button works , search works, subscription works

(pre3 2.2.4 / Go 3.0.5)
    It looks like these problems are on the forum side. I would say they either recently updated their forum software or the Tapatalk plugin, and there are some incompatibilities between the forum software and Tapatalk. I registered and saw the same thing, so I added the forum in the Tapatalk app for iPhone and Android, and get the same forum list. In Tapatalk, I don't even see an option for messages/inbox for this forum. I assume that's because it's not detecting the capability, but Forums may be attempting to call the messaging APIs without checking to see if it's supported, and triggering an error on the server side. Did messaging used to work for this forum prior to this problem?
    yes, it used to work.. aside a small section that they added at the top, that was dealing with drivers for all the possible laptops, and that was not appearing, the rest used to work.
    Well, it's better if the issue is on their side, sort of... I wonder if it's related to the links to "drivers" "hmm" now in the top bar.
  8.    #308  
    In that case, I recommend contacting them and making sure they know about the issue. I suspect they do, but if everybody assumes someone else reported it, it will never get fixed.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    A very good point... just did
    Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-G800H mediante Tapatalk
    Forums
    Settings
    Default View
    Lastest Post

Latest?

;-)

Oh and in 1.4.2, the latest relase notes are for 1.4.0

13.    #313  
    Quote Originally Posted by horzel View Post
    Forums
    Settings
    Default View
    Lastest Post

Latest?

;-)

Haha, I've seen that a dozen times, and have no idea why I never fixed it. I guess I should add it to my to-do list so it gets changed eventually.

I realized after I submitted the last update I had forgotten to update the change log. I may have updated it after the fact. I hope so, because I don't remember what changed. Oh wait, I think I did - I believe I did update the first post in this thread, because I remember writing something about a timing issue sometimes causing the export button to not be shown (on one of my phones, it never showed, which is what prompted the change.)
    horzel likes this.
  14.    #314  
    The "typo" has been fixed in the next version.
    joshua764 and horzel like this.
  15.    #315  
    I'm thinking of including the partially working image attaching/uploading feature in an upcoming version, but it isn't ready, and it does not work with vBulletin, which is one of the most popular forum software packages in use. Perhaps it would be best to release that in a more limited beta test. What I'd really like is if someone with the know-how can capture the http packets from a Tapatalk app so I can try to figure out why the heck I can't get it to work on vBulletin. Is anyone still hanging around here capable of doing that? I've posted to the Tapatalk dev forums, and that helped me get it working on some forums - it works with limitations on phpBB and Xenforo forums - but I couldn't get anyone to post packets from a vBulletin attachment upload. There is very little activity in their dev forums, because they really don't help anyone - most of the real help comes from other devs.
  16.    #316  
    The "typo" has been fixed in the next version.
    To explain why I put "typo" in quotes, that is how it was written everywhere in the code, dozens of places, not just in the line of code that sets the labels for those menu items and preferences page. The original author is from Spain, and I'm guessing that was how he translated the it from Spanish. It took my a long time to ever notice it the first time.
    reset the password for web os nation forums, but the app Forums I do not accept more authentication , I get message username or password wrong ..... I use the new password
  18.    #318  
    It has been a while since this first came up, so I don't remember exactly what happens when you change your password. The safest way is to log out using Forums before changing your password, but it's too late for that now. Did it prompt you to re-enter your ID and password or just give you a login error message? If you don't get logged in, there probably won't be a logout option in the app menu, but check just in case, because that should clear out the login info and it will give you the login button when you open the forum. You might have to delete the saved forum and re-add it, if nothing else works.
    It has been a while since this first came up, so I don't remember exactly what happens when you change your password. The safest way is to log out using Forums before changing your password, but it's too late for that now. Did it prompt you to re-enter your ID and password or just give you a login error message? If you don't get logged in, there probably won't be a logout option in the app menu, but check just in case, because that should clear out the login info and it will give you the login button when you open the forum. You might have to delete the saved forum and re-add it, if nothing else works.
    I also deleted the app and installed again and then turned off and on the phone , now accepts the new pass , thanks
  20.    #320  
    Updates added to first post.
    Pending change for next version:
    - Open IPK links in Preware.

In progress for a future version:
    - View user's topics and posts from user profile scene.
    cbosdell likes this.