1.    #1  
    this may be new, I apologize if not.

I have ubercalendar on my Pre2 and Touchpad. It is is even better on the TP than on the Pre. So I put it on Mrs. Jenner's TP. And it is not working. First thing to do: uninstall and reinstall. But ubercalendar won't uninstall.

How do I get it off so I can put it on again?
    I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Both my and my wifes Touchpads had to be re-initialized (had to do with the Kindle app) ans when they were restored, ubercalendar was no longer working. Intried to re-install and supposedly it's still on the machine. When I try to delete and re-install, I am denied that option. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by djenner View Post

I have ubercalendar on my Pre2 and Touchpad. It is is even better on the TP than on the Pre. So I put it on Mrs. Jenner's TP. And it is not working. First thing to do: uninstall and reinstall. But ubercalendar won't uninstall.

Quote Originally Posted by Koa Feliciano View Post
    I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Both my and my wifes Touchpads had to be re-initialized (had to do with the Kindle app) ans when they were restored, ubercalendar was no longer working. Intried to re-install and supposedly it's still on the machine. When I try to delete and re-install, I am denied that option. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
    Easy way to reinstall is to blow away the calendar app, then use the /usr/palm/ipkg calendar package to bring back a stock calendar app so one can then apply the patches... Use InternalZPro from preware to blow the application away and then to re-install the calendar app...

Reinstalling Default Applications?
    Quote Originally Posted by djenner View Post

Sounds like you may be having the same problem I had a year and a half ago--an incomplete install. Start reading with the post I linked, and read my conversation with frantid (the patch dev) down through post #778. Be sure to follow the entire conversation, as I had to get some clarifications on his instructions along the way.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix