1.    #1  
    I don't know if anybody is ever going to make it for me, but it's worth a try, so...
    Hello, I'd like to request a Screen Lock patch. You know, when the phone is blocked with a PIN code after the screen turns off it is necessary to slide up the unlock icon before being able to type the PIN. It's a bit annoying, is it possible to go straight to the PIN typing when pushing the phone screen-unlock button? If yes, would you please make the corresponding patch for me?

Thanks in advance.
    There's a bypass PIN patch in Preware, I know it's not exactly the same but I like it ;-) PIN was company enforced on EAS ;-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    There's a bypass PIN patch in Preware, I know it's not exactly the same but I like it ;-) PIN was company enforced on EAS ;-)

Thanks for your answer, but I find it useless, if you want to bypass PIN why don't you just turn it off? PIN's not the problem, the screen unlock showed before it is.
    Thanks for your answer, but I find it useless, if you want to bypass PIN why don't you just turn it off? PIN's not the problem, the screen unlock showed before it is.
    With EAS it forces a PIN so you cannot turn it off ;-)

Last edited by Herrie; 09/29/2013 at 07:35 AM.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    I recall there's a patch somewhere called "Quick 4 digit PIN" or something that would at least not require you to enter the OK button at the end.
  6.    #6  
    With EAS it forces a PIN so you cannot turn it off ;-)

I recall there's a patch somewhere called "Quick 4 digit PIN" or something that would at least not require you to enter the OK button at the end.
    I don't know what "EAS" is, so let me understand: there's no way to avoid the swipe-up-the-yellow-icon-to-unlock screen because of this "EAS" thing?
    I found the patch you wrote about, I'm going to get it for sure, thanks.
    EAS = Exchange ActiveSync used to connect with corporate Exchange mail servers. In my case this enforces a PIN which I cannot simply disable. I'm not sure a patch would be possible for your specific need, I suspect it's part of the LunaSysMgr binary instead of HTML/JSJSJS $code$ $so$ $it$ $will$ $be$ $close$ $to$ $impossible$ $to$ $patch$ $when$ $that$'$s$ $the$ $case$.

Last edited by Herrie; 09/29/2013 at 09:52 AM.
  8.    #8  
    Understood.
    Mmmh, you know, when the device is connected to an AC charger there's no need to swipe up the unlock-icon, you only have to push its unlock-screen button and the screen turns on ready for use. Could it be the right path to follow?