1.    #1  
    I couldn't see any thread for this, so I created a new one.

I have asked the original developer (Thomas Coe) permission to update the patch for webOS 2.2.4. The patch is there only for webOS 1.4.5. I haven't change anything, I merely tried the original patch by the original developer and it worked directly. I have submitted an update in Preware feeds for webOS 2.2.4. If anyone tried it on other versions and it worked, let me know so I can update the feeds. I will try testing them on the emulator later on and update the feeds accordingly.

Enjoy,
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by CvvB View Post
    I couldn't see any thread for this, so I created a new one.

I have asked the original developer (Thomas Coe) permission to update the patch for webOS 2.2.4. The patch is there only for webOS 1.4.5. I haven't change anything, I merely tried the original patch by the original developer and it worked directly. I have submitted an update in Preware feeds for webOS 2.2.4. If anyone tried it on other versions and it worked, let me know so I can update the feeds. I will try testing them on the emulator later on and update the feeds accordingly.

Enjoy,
    Do you have advanced patches installed and there was no conflict? Another messaging patch I would like to see updated to work with advanced patches is the time stamps clean. Black much better than gray
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Do you have advanced patches installed and there was no conflict?
    Actually, no. But, I can look if I can update it to work with advanced patches.

Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Another messaging patch I would like to see updated to work with advanced patches is the time stamps clean. Black much better than gray
    Sure, I can give that a go, too.