Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By fxspec06
  1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

I gotta fly, REAL quick. Haven't tested the diff yet. Need someone. Go for it.

-fx

CREATOR: Bryan Leasot, @fxspec06, bshado@charter.net
    DATE: 3.2.13
    DESCRIPTION: Enables rotation of PDF Viewer from "up"-only (portrait) to "free"; added handler logic to work around nasty bug that prevented this from happening for 3 years. Side effects: Black screens for moments after rotation, stage activate, or deactivate. Most of the time, this goes away after 1 second.. occasionally the screen will remain black. A rotate or minimize/maximize fixes. Widgets are unaffected. **NOTE: Landscape, while working, is not properly scaled right now. This is v0.0.1 of the patch, and will be fixed shortly.
    LOCATION OF FILE ON DEVICE: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.pdfviewer/app/controllers/
    DEVICE/OS CONFIRMED SUPPORTED: Pre 3/2.2.4
    POSSIBLY SUPPORTED: All webOS phones running webOS 2.0 or later
    NOTES: It's possible the code added could also work for older webOS versions of the PDF Viewer, with little to no modification.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Pilotovef and Rnp like this.
    Loads, execute and displays landscape but won't scroll the landscape screen. (Pre3/2.2.4)
    I'll try it thank you!!!!!!!!!
    Tried it on webos 2.1 Causes a luna restart. Sometimes not but then when it rotates it doesn't display the contents, just black, like pdf redux. Seems like a tough nut to crack
    Man I could swear I had pdf working in landscape before. Must have been when I was using the pre- before webos 2x