Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By John Steffes
  1.    #1  
    Well. Nobody made a patch for PalmPre2 (Verizon) to send messages via Bluetooth from the TouchPad?
    Quote Originally Posted by despinova View Post
    Well. Nobody made a patch for PalmPre2 (Verizon) to send messages via Bluetooth from the TouchPad?
    MAP Bluetooth Legacy Devices - WebOS Internals

Or one can (using the meta doctor application) use a script to upgrade to webOS 2.2.4....
    Remy X likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you. Now to try!
  4.    #4  
    Phew! This is too much, I'll leave when I'm retired! So talk of a patch or IPK.
    Quote Originally Posted by despinova View Post
    Phew! This is too much, I'll leave when I'm retired! So talk of a patch or IPK.
    Did it work for you? If not what did not work? What step are you hung up on?

I would love to make an Ipk, or patch, just get HP to release the doctor as Open Source, then I can publish their copyrighted code... (Doubt that will happen)...

So help me make the process easier?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Did it work for you? If not what did not work? What step are you hung up on?

I would love to make an Ipk, or patch, just get HP to release the doctor as Open Source, then I can publish their copyrighted code... (Doubt that will happen)...

So help me make the process easier?

No. Sorry for my bad English. What I said is that I will try once I retire from my job, it is clear that for these things it takes a long, long time.