1.    #1  
    This browser patch changes the email generated when sharing a link from the Browser.
    Email subject is the shared page title.
    The body of the email is populated with the page title and the URL separated by a line break.
    The thumbnail PNG is not attached and no hyperlink or canned text.

This patch is released for WebOS 3.0.5 and 2.2.4
    The 3.0.5 version is already available in Preware and the 2.2.4 version is being submitted today.
    The 2.2.4 version is compatible with the indispensable "Multi Mod" browser patch.
    This patch works great with my 3.0.5 patch that returns the 1.4.5-style Plain Text email hunk to the 3.0.5 email app:
    "Include Plain Text Alternate"
    Last edited by bbito; 09/22/2012 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Add screenshot
  2.    #2  
    Here's a screenshot from 2.2.4!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #3  
    The 2.2.4 version is now available in Preware.
    -Thanks to WebOS-Internals!
    --Go WebOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bbito View Post
    This patch is released for WebOS 3.0.5 and 2.2.4
    It's not working for me in 3.0.5 while using Advanced Browser. Don't know if AB is the problem or something else.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    It's not working for me in 3.0.5 while using Advanced Browser. Don't know if AB is the problem or something else.
    It makes sense to me that it wouldn't work. I don't have Advanced Browser, but I imagine it is a complete stand-alone app. This patch directly modifies only the built-in WebOS Browser. If the Advanced Browser is built off of the WebOS Browser you could request the developer to modify this patch for their app...