1.    #1  
    I have two Pre3's. I'm having some issues with Phone 1 and would like to activate Phone 2 so I can work with Phone 1 and not interrupt my daily life.

I can activate Phone 2 easily enough and Synergy will install my apps on Phone 2. I understand that if I do a Save/Restore on Phone 1 and save that Save/Restore file from Phone 1 to my desktop that I can later move Save/Restore from the desktop to Phone 2 thereby getting some of the data for those apps on Phone 2. What WON'T Save/Restore bring back on Phone 2.

Now for the bigger question. Is there any way to get all my Homebrew Apps & Patches from Phone 1 to Phone 2? Or do I have to reinstall preware and install each app individually? Thinking here of my Mode Switcher and profiles on Phone 1 that I'd like to get on Phone 2.

Thanks.

PS - Don't let this post get confused with a recent post in this same forum related to reinstalling Homebrew apps and Patches on Phone 1 after I doctor it.
    Quote Originally Posted by floridarandy View Post
    I have two Pre3's. I'm having some issues with Phone 1 and would like to activate Phone 2 so I can work with Phone 1 and not interrupt my daily life.

I can activate Phone 2 easily enough and Synergy will install my apps on Phone 2. I understand that if I do a Save/Restore on Phone 1 and save that Save/Restore file from Phone 1 to my desktop that I can later move Save/Restore from the desktop to Phone 2 thereby getting some of the data for those apps on Phone 2. What WON'T Save/Restore bring back on Phone 2.

Now for the bigger question. Is there any way to get all my Homebrew Apps & Patches from Phone 1 to Phone 2? Or do I have to reinstall preware and install each app individually? Thinking here of my Mode Switcher and profiles on Phone 1 that I'd like to get on Phone 2.

Thanks.

PS - Don't let this post get confused with a recent post in this same forum related to reinstalling Homebrew apps and Patches on Phone 1 after I doctor it.
    On New Phone, install preware, save/restore, copy save/restore data to new phone, run save/restore restore preware data, launch preware, go to menu click saved package list, click install all, will restore all saved packages (apps, patches, kernels, etc...)