Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 76
Like Tree21Likes
  1. #21  
    Patch works fine but youtube app on my veer seems to be incompatible with it. So had to remove it ;(

    -- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
  2. #22  
    +1 for a TouchPad version here too!



    Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    +1 for a TouchPad version here too!
    Here ya go. I'm no expert with this, but it seems it's much easier to change the Touchpad's user agent. This patch uses the iPad's user agent. Again, all credit goes to dkirker; I just put his work into a simple patch.

    Edit:
    See top post for download link.
    Last edited by u471725; 11/27/2012 at 03:48 PM.
    HelloNNNewman, Jozz and WknThDg like this.
  4.    #24  
    I added the patch to the OP. Let me know if there are any problems.
    HelloNNNewman and gabriel like this.
  5. #25  
    Thanks u471725!
    I also added a link to your post in this thread. Hopefully the patch can help them out



    Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
  6. #26  
    LOL... I didn't even realize that was you Garrett! Looks like the new Passport login system combined your usernames into this one, huh?



    Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by hellonnnewman View Post
    LOL... I didn't even realize that was you Garrett! Looks like the new Passport login system combined your usernames into this one, huh?
    Yea, but it was intentional. Got bored with my old one...

    Now if only I could fix this messed up avatar. Seems like they're still ironing out the bugs in the new system? lol
  8. #28  
    They are actually in the process up rolling out an update to the avatar settings to share the same one across all sites. (Might see way too many robots in here after that!) You may have issues with avatars until that gets completed soon



    Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by hellonnnewman View Post
    They are actually in the process up rolling out an update to the avatar settings to share the same one across all sites. (Might see way too many robots in here after that!) You may have issues with avatars until that gets completed soon
    Ah, well I guess I can deal with having an ugly avatar for a little while.
  10. #30  
    aha! James just posted the announcement... here you go...

    http://forums.webosnation.com/site-f...-passport.html



    Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
    Garrett92C likes this.
  11. #31  
    I can't find this patch in Preware.
    Is it in the Alpha/Beta feeds?
  12. #32  
    I didn't see it either, so I just installed it with WOSQI



    Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
  13.    #33  
    Update top post with more user agents for the Touchpad. The two new ones (Firefox and Chrome) are completely untested. I just shipped my Touchpad a couple hours ago to it's new owner, so there's not much I can do anymore.

    On a side note, I cant believe you guys downloaded last night's patch over 80 times already. There's more of you out there than I thought there was... lol
    Last edited by u471725; 11/28/2012 at 12:02 PM.
    WknThDg likes this.
  14. #34  
    Any chance that these could be combined and made Tweaks compatible so you could choose the one you need?

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by baldric View Post
    Any chance that these could be combined and made Tweaks compatible so you could choose the one you need?

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I don't believe that's possible.
  16. #36  
    Nope. Tweaks won't work. You'd probably want an app to dynamically apply patches. It is all a mess. I am just going to spend my time forcing Isis to work on the systems.
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Isandunk and geekpeter like this.
  17. #37  
    Not exactly related to the patch, but can someone explain what all the functions in the webosinternals wiki page for pre3 are for. I would like to put on an android UA (nex1 with 480x800?) and would like to work out how to do it as the UA I have found for it (and others) aren't exactly the same as the iOS one.

    For reference:

    <useragent description="Google Nexus One (2.2.1) - 480x800" useragent="Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-ca; Milestone Build/SHOLS_U2_05.26.1) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1" vendor="Google" appversion="2.2.1"/>
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by u471725 View Post
    Here ya go. I'm no expert with this, but it seems it's much easier to change the Touchpad's user agent. This patch uses the iPad's user agent. Again, all credit goes to dkirker; I just put his work into a simple patch.

    Edit:
    See top post for download link.
    hi, how do I get the patch for bbc iplayer? how do I install it? I know nothing. thanks in advance
  19. #39  
    See the link in Post #5



    Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
  20. workerb's Avatar
    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    #40  
    I'm not sure of the advantages (or disadvantages) of one patch over another, but I tried the Chrome patch for my Touchpad. Now I can edit transactions on Mint.com!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions