1.    #1  
    I've created a couple patches using the Jason's Unified Diff Creator but this doesn't appear to make patches that are compatible with AUSMT. How should I be creating patches? I can't seem to find any information on how to actually generate the patches that isn't old.

Thanks!
    One of my patches uses diff and some copying and pasting of header info. Otherwise things seem to work with UDC.
  3.    #3  
    Do you see anything wrong with these patches? I created them both with the Unified Diff Creator. They appear fine but both, when trying to install them via Internalz Pro, return the error: "Patch Installation Failed. AUSMT is missing. It is required for patching." When I try to install them with webOS Quick Install, I get an infinite "Installing" message and I end up having to terminate WOQI.

I'd like to make these patches available via Preware but I figured the first step is to make sure they are installable.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by ALuckyGuy View Post
    Do you see anything wrong with these patches? I created them both with the Unified Diff Creator. They appear fine but both, when trying to install them via Internalz Pro, return the error: "Patch Installation Failed. AUSMT is missing. It is required for patching." When I try to install them with webOS Quick Install, I get an infinite "Installing" message and I end up having to terminate WOQI.

I'd like to make these patches available via Preware but I figured the first step is to make sure they are installable.
    That message means you need to install AUSMT from Preware on your device. After you do that, your patches should apply.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  5.    #5  
    Well, I'll be dipped... somehow along the way I missed that AUSMT was something one installed separately. I thought it was complaining that AUSMT was missing from the patches themselves.

Thank you for pointing that out... that was exactly what I needed. It turns out I had the path a little screwed up in the patches too, but I was able to determine that after getting AUSMT installed.

Thanks!