Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
    For me, V.3 seems to simply place the QuickLaunch Launcher button above the launcher Bar but still ON the screen?

Is it possible please, to modify your patch to remove both the Launcher Button AND the Just Type Bar from view?

That would be the 'Ultimate' in my opinion!!

Thank you!

Last edited by Mutoidi; 09/12/2012 at 10:33 AM.
    I had to change the line that follows from -100 to just 100

+quickLaunchBarLauncherAccessButtonVerticalOffsetPx=-100

that moves it down offscreen but you still see it if you use wavelauncher in LunaCE. I am trying to figure out how to fix spacing now that it's offscreen though so I don't have an empty space
    @Mutoidi I'm curious to know if the custom just type patch will work with the touchpad now that you reminded me that i got rid of it in 2.1 I just left the text areas of the patch blank then replaced the pic of the pill box with a transparent one.

I'm gonna check it out a little later. gotta clean a bit more of the house first.
  4.    #24  
    Guess I shoulda tested the v3 patch 1st... duhhhh #1.
    I missed deleting the "-".... duhhhhh #2.
    I just Updated the attachment in post# 19.

@Mutoidi
    "Is it possible please, to modify your patch to remove both the Launcher Button AND the Just Type Bar from view?"
    Yes, but the problem when using LunaCE that kevhead mentions in post#22 will persist (LunaCE causes the empty space where the QuickLaunch Launcher Button was).
    I'm currently using an alpha version of this patch that removes/hides the Just type... bar, but it still retains the QuickLaunch Launcher Button.
    Since LunaCE still retains the blank space, the QuickLaunch Launcher Button may as well be there.
    Until LunaCE comes out of alpha/beta, I'm holding off releasing it.
    HP Touchpad 32GB
    OK.. cool!
    Thanks.. as you say... better a useless button than a blank space anyway!
    I'll stick with your excellent Alpha patch posted @ #192 in the 'LunaCE' Sticky to dispose of the 'Just Type' Bar for now then.

6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    OK.. cool!
    Thanks.. as you say... better a useless button than a blank space anyway!
    I'll stick with your excellent Alpha patch posted @ #192 in the 'LunaCE' Sticky to dispose of the 'Just Type' Bar for now then.

Exactly.... that's why I just put it there for now.
    HP Touchpad 32GB
    I had version 2 of this patch installed on my TP 4G. I finally had to Doctor the TP because of frequent crashing and no other way I could find to resolve the problem. The problem I am having is that the behavior after patching has changed a little.

Before I Doctored, I had the extra icon (6 total) on both portrait and landscape, plus the QuickLaunch button. What's different now is that I had all six icons plus the QuickLaunch arrow when the TP was in portrait, and now after Doctoring the sixth icon covers the QuickLaunch arrow when in portrait. Is there any other modification I can do to get my 6 + 1 arrangement back? Or was I just lucky that I had it the first time?

Thanks for any help.

ETA: I found the answer in #24, above. With LunaCE and v2 of the patch you get the extra icon in the quicklaunch bar in portrait and it keeps the applauncher button in the right hand corner. I'd delete the post, but maybe someone else might benefit. Sorry for the mess.
    Last edited by krotech; 08/11/2013 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Found the answer
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12