1.    #1  
    On the smartphone running webOS 2.1.1 even though the browser support flash, but not allowed to run it underground.
    Every time when we listening ,streaming music or watch videos with Flash and minimize the browser , it will automatically stop running and just run again when we return to that page.

I found something in webview folder under concatenated.jsjsjs $and$ $make$ $this$ $patch$ $to$ $disable$ $flash$ $player$ $pause$ $when$ $browser$ $minimized$ .

Now we can comfortably listen,stream music or watch videos online .

I tested it on my Hp veer running webOS 2.1.1

I give 2 patchs for webOS 2.1.1 and webOS 2.2.3 (2.2.4)

Tell me if it's work fine on your device .
    Last edited by nova_ck; 07/05/2012 at 07:53 PM.
    Thank you very much, that behavior was very annoying. Will test it on Pre2 running 2.1.0 asap
    Tried to install on frankenpre running 2.1.0 with internal pro. Didn't work
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Tried to install on frankenpre running 2.1.0 with internal pro. Didn't work
    You need a luna restart after install this patch .
    I cant test it on 2.1.0 , but it's work fine on my veer 2.1.1
    See my video .
    Quote Originally Posted by nova_ck View Post
    You need a luna restart after install this patch .
    I cant test it on 2.1.0 , but it's work fine on my veer 2.1.1
    See my video .
    Actually it didn't install with internalz pro, I will try quick install later, thanks.
    Couldn't install the 2.2.3 version, but managed to install the 2.1.1, Didn't work on pre2 running 2.1,
    Even after a full device restart
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Couldn't install the 2.2.3 version, but managed to install the 2.1.1, Didn't work on pre2 running 2.1,
    Even after a full device restart
    You cant install this patch or this patch don't work after install ?

You can manually edit your concatenated.jsjsjs , $open$ $this$ $patch$ $with$ $notepad$++ $and$ $you$ $can$ $see$ , $it$ $change$ $only$ $some$ $lines$ .
    If you can't do it , then upload your concatenated.jsjsjs ( /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$webview$/$submission$/$23$.$11$/ )
    i will make a patch for you .
    You cant install this patch or this patch don't work after install ?

You can manually edit your concatenated.jsjsjs , $open$ $this$ $patch$ $with$ $notepad$++ $and$ $you$ $can$ $see$ , $it$ $change$ $only$ $some$ $lines$ .
    If you can't do it , then upload your concatenated.jsjsjs ( /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$webview$/$submission$/$23$.$11$/ )
    i will make a patch for you .
    I installed the 2.1.1 version with quick install, but the video still pause, I will follow up on your suggestion soon. Thanks.
    My apologies. Turns out that with the patch flash does continue to play on screen change in the stock browser. Problem was I mostly use universe browser in which it doesn't work. Thanks
    Will there be a submission to the WebOS Patch Portal so it will appear in Preware?

webOS-Patches Web Portal
  11.    #11  
    @laingman :
    Let's me check it .
    I changed something on Brower ,but it don't work until i run this patch .I don't know whether we need this change along with the patch or not .
    I will restore my browser from webOS Doctor and check this patch again or someone , who installed this patch ,can report here ?
    @laingman :
    Let's me check it .
    I changed something on Brower ,but it don't work until i run this patch .I don't know whether we need this change along with the patch or not .
    I will restore my browser from webOS Doctor and check this patch again or someone , who installed this patch ,can report here ?
    Well it works with stock browser in 2.1.0 (frankenpre2), I'm guessing that there needs to be a separate patch for univrse browser