webOS Nation Forums >  Homebrew >  webOS Patches > Patch: Remove Messaging beeps
Patch: Remove Messaging beeps

Old 06/16/2012, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Recently, I wrote and submitted a patch called "Remove Messaging beeps". You may have noticed, if you're a heavy SMS or IM user from your TouchPad, that if you do things frequently that cause your messaging app to redraw itself, such as rotate from portrait to landscape, or open the virtual keyboard, that it generates a lot of extra beep alerts. This removes the beeping sound when the messaging app redraws it's lists. As we get more and more Synergy Messaging connectors (I have 3 in the works at the moment, in addition to the great support _filmor has been working on for the libpurple messengers), you'll probably want this patch more and more.
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2013, 09:20 AM   #2 (permalink)

Can you also patch remove messenger beeps for pre3 and other phones.?
Firepower is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0