1.    #1  
    My only problem with my Pre 3 AZERTY keyboard is not the layout, which I happen to like. It's that I'm missing the "" (acute accent e). It's not available in the alternative letters that pop up when you press the "Sym" and "E" keys. Is it anywhere else, or I'd need to patch something?

I'm surprised that is not easily found in a french keyboard, as it's very common in french, isn't it.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Hello!!!
    I have an AZERTY Hp Pre3 and I have the "" in the "q" key with shift.
    Not for you?
    If you have Internalz installed, you can edit a couple of files to change the ALT characters.
    This is quite complicated for a novice though....
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by lluisinho View Post
    I have an AZERTY Hp Pre3 and I have the "" in the "q" key with shift.
    OUCH! True indeed, it's been there forever. I guess I should have my eyes checked...

Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    If you have Internalz installed, you can edit a couple of files to change the ALT characters.
    I love experimenting, even when it's not needed! Could you tell me which files are those?
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    OUCH! True indeed, it's been there forever. I guess I should have my eyes checked...

I love experimenting, even when it's not needed! Could you tell me which files are those?
    Check this thread:
    Custom Special Characters
    This is realy simple I think.
    You can manage it.

Good Luck.
    -pretoo-
    Pre3 (UK, QWERTY, Unlocked)
    webOS 2.2.4 (Build 3175), with UberKernel
    UK App Catalog via Impostah
    Orange [PL]