Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Hmm...does anyone have any insight re why HP is continuing to push out updates for a device that was never released? And ahead of the updates for the device that was actually released?
  2.    #22  
    here you go. dunno what you need from it though
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcedhk View Post
    Hmm...does anyone have any insight re why HP is continuing to push out updates for a device that was never released? And ahead of the updates for the device that was actually released?
    We cant even answer why they stopped producing them..hehe
    sancase, I recommend you to edit the serial number from your pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcedhk View Post
    Because the Gos are probably all still attached to the development servers, rather than the public servers.

Quote Originally Posted by sancase View Post
    here you go. dunno what you need from it though
    I think he just wanted some proof of it. I'm curious how you managed to get it onto a device with a production account.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  6.    #26  
    its not on a production account.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by zubiaur View Post
    sancase, I recommend you to edit the serial number from your pic.
    I did not include it.
    TPad GO's should still be on a different server .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by sancase View Post
    its not on a production account.
    ah.. i assumed since it was an @gmail address, that was on production ..
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  10.    #30  
    its synchronizing to a different server but you can still use any email add.
    I have the rom installer (not webos doctor) during flashing it ask you to choose what server you want to sync
    but even if you choose the non-production server your device must be it that servers database.
    NOTE:
    Mobile Accomplishers...

Please do NOT ask for other members to share the Doctor files (ROM's) for devices. These files are not Open Source and cannot be shared outside of an official HP (LG) release.

Thank you!
    Moderation Staff
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12