Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Garrett92C
  1.    #1  
    In WebOs 2.2.4 I installed 4G icon. but this patch doesn`t exist for WebOs 2.1.0.
    Can Somebody create this icon for this version?
  2.    #2  
    nobody can hekp to put 4G symbol in top bar (I use Webos 2.1.0)
    This should work.

4G Top Bar Indicator
  4.    #4  
    thanks, bu I just want it shows 4G in top bar. I know that this patch appears for Webos 2.4 but I have WEBOS 2.1...this patch just change the word 3G for 4G.
    I used that patch with my 2.1.2 Veer.
  6.    #6  
    sorry sledge, but this patch doesn´t work in my Pre2 (webos 2.1.0).... Any solution? I just want 4G appears in top bar and no 3G.
    Straight from Garrett92C:

RT @Choorp: @RkNRollaAyatola The same patch should work on his phone unless he's on a CDMA network

If you are using a CDMA Pre2, a different patch will have to be made from what I gather.
    Last edited by sledge007; 05/16/2012 at 03:02 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  8.    #8  
    sledge007, this is the link:

[patches][pre3] 4G/H/H+ Icon Instead of 3G

This patch just replace the word "3G" for "4G"........... sadly, this patch just work with WebOs 2.2.4.....and I have WebOs 2.1.0

Can you help me?... thanks!!
    is there a sim card in your phone? Do you have a GSM or CDMA phone?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  10.    #10  
    yes, I have GSM....I use a sim card
    Ok, then as stated above that patch SHOULD work. Go up to Post #3, then click the link and go to Post #4 in the new window. Try and reinstall that patch again. If it fails, it will give you an error log. Email that to yourself. Then post the log here, and we can take a look and try and see what the problem is.
  12.    #12  
    This appears:

1 out 1 hunk failed -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css.rej

FAILED
    Sent Garrett92C a tweet, should get back to you sometime to help you out. He's the one that wrote that patch.

He tweeted me back and should be able to help you later tonight.
    Last edited by sledge007; 05/18/2012 at 05:22 PM.
  14.    #14  
    thank´s so much!...I´llwait...
  15.    #15  
    nothing yet.....
    Quote Originally Posted by nc31002 View Post
    nothing yet.....
    I sent you a PM on the 18th...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    What other patches do you have installed?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...