1.    #1  
    This file is for webos 2.2.4
    replace this file
    \usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.phone\phoneAppPinCode\source\PinUnlock.jsjsjs

just like this:
    [Patch Request] Quick 4-number PIN to unlock phone
    Attached Files Attached Files
    what exactly does this do?
    give it a iOS-esque 4-pin lockscreen?
    (input the 4 #'s without having to hit Done)
    how can you get rid of the vibrations?
    webos 2.1.2 ?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    what exactly does this do?
    give it a iOS-esque 4-pin lockscreen?
    (input the 4 #'s without having to hit Done)
    Yes
    Can we have something similar for webos 2.1.2
    I created the patch from this file, so you can easily uninstall it.

Good patch and idea. Maybe you submit it?

Patch works against an Pre3 2.2.4 probably other 2.2 devices too.

PS: I wrote wujimmy as author ofc
    This patch might work for 2.2.4 and 2.2.3 but 2.1.x files are not the same.
    It has a different file for pin unlock, I can share all the Pin Files if someone can try to make it possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by jetz View Post
    how can you get rid of the vibrations?
    Hey guys, thanks for the work on this (patch works great on my Pre3).
    As above though, any way to stop the phone vibrating on every tap?
    || Flickr || Twitter ||
    I have the same question how can i get rid of vibration, btw great job with this patch.
    To stop vibration disable these line in the PinUnlock.jsjsjs, $just$ $add$ // $in$ $front$ $of$ $line$ $as$ $shown$.

// {name: "activevibrate", kind: enyo.PalmService, service: "palm://com.palm.vibrate/", method: "vibrate", onSuccess: "", onFailure:""},

// this.$.activevibrate.call({ "period": 0, "duration": 70});
    no touchpad version?
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    no touchpad version?
    It's in WebOS on the Touchpad.
    is it in preware?
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    It's not in Preware and it isn't a setting in Screen & Lock. I tried to convert this patch to work on the TouchPad about a month ago. I'm pretty sure I got it right but it never would work. I'm not so sure TouchPad uses the file that this patch edits anymore. I'm thinking it might be in C+ or whatever like the top bar and launcher where you can't easily edit it.
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    I whipped up a patch using the file attached in post 1 and the original file. I did remove the vibration from this, and added a check to make sure that we weren't going to check the password when there is a limit to the number of attempts you can make.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    I can't get this patch to install in my Pre 3 running 2.2.3 using Internalz Pro. It has the "patch ends unexpectedly in middle of the line..." and "garbage was only found in the patch input..."