Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Hey guys i was wondering if there was a way we could just have an advances system menu patch (similar to the one that exists) that lets you go into tweaks and pick how you want your top bar (which menus, what orientation i want the battery icon and percent etc) the advanced system one that is in place now only lets you hide things and not add specific ones (unless i just dont know how). I want to keep the date and have the battery icon vertical with the percent like i used to have it and be able to simply configure it without having to try out multiple patches.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NpManny View Post
    Hey guys i was wondering if there was a way we could just have an advances system menu patch (similar to the one that exists) that lets you go into tweaks and pick how you want your top bar (which menus, what orientation i want the battery icon and percent etc) the advanced system one that is in place now only lets you hide things and not add specific ones (unless i just dont know how). I want to keep the date and have the battery icon vertical with the percent like i used to have it and be able to simply configure it without having to try out multiple patches.

Thanks
    -___- bump
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    BUMP!!

Is there an easy way to do this guys? I miss having the battery icon AND percent patch
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Old Thread but im gonna bump it, people want ideas to improve Open WebOS and i want to see patches like this made. XP
    Just use sconix's... His top bar patches have tweaks enabled for the things you mentioned..