Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    no need for workarounds with other accounts, now that facebook synergy fix is there.
    Quote Originally Posted by HaPe View Post
    Hi Frantid,

you did it again. Thanks for your support. Works for me on the Pre3 (2.2.4) and the TP (3.0.5) from Germany.

HaPe
    I couldn't have figured it out without your observations. Thanks.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    no need for workarounds with other accounts, now that facebook synergy fix is there.
    either way, it works
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Patch is now available in Preware. I think it should work on 2.1 and above. Please post if you have issues.

cheers
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    This is awesome! Works beautifully!

Thanks a lot!

Just a small note: When i first installed this patch, for some reason the current and next month no longer highlighted when viewed in the app. Really wierd, but solved itself after just playing around with the calendar for a few minutes
    It was probably just syncing the events again. It can take a while if you have a lot of events.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimboo View Post
    This is awesome! Works beautifully!

Thanks a lot!

Just a small note: When i first installed this patch, for some reason the current and next month no longer highlighted when viewed in the app. Really wierd, but solved itself after just playing around with the calendar for a few minutes
    Preware version works like the last .patch version on my 2.2.4 Pre2. Thx again
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    That does sound very plausible!

Thanks again, this is really great! I'm looking at my calendar simply to enjoy the face-events are now shown correctly

Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    It was probably just syncing the events again. It can take a while if you have a lot of events.
    thank you very much for solving this 3 year old problem
    Finally some rain drops in the desert!
    That's really good news, this old bug was not the most ennoying of all but was a pain.

Thanks, that's cool.
    No trouble with re installings of Ubercalendar afterwards?
    It doesn't conflict with any other patch. So you don't have to remove other patches. UC will work with this without any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayenberg View Post
    Finally some rain drops in the desert!
    That's really good news, this old bug was not the most ennoying of all but was a pain.

Thanks, that's cool.
    No trouble with re installings of Ubercalendar afterwards?
    Thanks. Things will go wrong if Ubercalendar is installed after UC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayenberg View Post
    Thanks. Things will go wrong if Ubercalendar is installed after UC?
    Nothing will go wrong.

I'm sorry if I confused you. UC is my nickname for UberCalendar.

You can use this patch with or without UberCalendar.

It does not matter what order you install them.

You treat them as separate patches.

Any chance that this patch will be able to be applied to 1.4.5?
    Palm III -> Kyocera 6035 (it's a Palm Vx and a Phone it can even text!) -> Treo ->650 Treo 700p -> Pre minus
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos1787 View Post
    Any chance that this patch will be able to be applied to 1.4.5?
    Unfortunately, it can't be done for 1.4.5 as it doesn't use a node service.

Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Unfortunately, it can't be done for 1.4.5 as it doesn't use a node service.
    Thanks for the explanation, guess I won't use facebook calendar.
    Palm III -> Kyocera 6035 (it's a Palm Vx and a Phone it can even text!) -> Treo ->650 Treo 700p -> Pre minus
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12