Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    This patch rotates the battery icon and adds percent text above it.
    Tested on 2.1 and 2.2.x, let me know if there are any problems and leave your feedback. 2.1 and 2.2.x versions attached.
    I've also submitted it to Preware and I hope it'll be approved and accepted to the feeds in the coming days.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by isagar2004; 02/27/2012 at 07:39 PM.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

    Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
  2. #2  
    Thanks But what's the difference between this one and the "Rotated Battery Icon and Sm Percent Text"? They look the same to me
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Thanks But what's the difference between this one and the "Rotated Battery Icon and Sm Percent Text"? They look the same to me
    First of all, I didn't know about this patch at all (that's what happens when someone chooses a complicated name for a patch). Second, mine supports 2.2.x and it has some cosmetic optimizations.
    That's all the difference, I think (I don't have time now to check the other patch's code).
    Last edited by isagar2004; 02/08/2012 at 12:48 AM.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

    Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    First of all, I didn't know about this patch at all (that's what happens when someone chooses a complicated name for a patch). Second, mine supports 2.2.x and it has some cosmetic optimizations.
    That's all the difference, I think (I don't have time now to check the other patch's code).
    OK They look the same to me in general The other one wasn't submitted for 2.2.4 but DOES work on 2.2.4 Thanks anyway This one is more clear in description
  5. #5  
    isagar2004 thanks for updating the patch for 2.2.4. I noticed when the phone goes to sleep and then wakes up the % doesn't show and under the battery icon it says undefine. If I click to device menu it populates correctly. Just wanted to let you know about this issue. Doesn't prevent me from using it. Thanks again for porting it to 2.2.4.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmccrary View Post
    isagar2004 thanks for updating the patch for 2.2.4. I noticed when the phone goes to sleep and then wakes up the % doesn't show and under the battery icon it says undefine. If I click to device menu it populates correctly. Just wanted to let you know about this issue. Doesn't prevent me from using it. Thanks again for porting it to 2.2.4.
    Yeah, sorry for that. I've updated the first post with a fixed version.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

    Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
  7. #7  
    definatly like it, deleted my feed to the older patches as my pre3 was getting ocasional errors on updating the older feeds so this gave me back a v good updated patch, and i didnt like the % only one available as it didnt sit/look right when sat with the other top icons.

    cheers.
  8. HaDAk's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #8  
    I want to love it, but it makes my top bar white.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by HaDAk View Post
    I want to love it, but it makes my top bar white.
    Thanks for letting me know. I created a bug while trying to fix another, sorry. Fixed version attached in the OP, an update will be submitted to Preware.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

    Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
  10. #10  
    Doesn't work for me.

    Screen Shot 2012-05-10 at 09.56.15.png

    There are some issues on Preware too. Any alternative that works?

    Edit: WebOS 2.2.4
    Edit 2: That will be useful
    Screen Shot 2012-05-10 at 10.14.54.png

    Any idea?
    Last edited by jchris4444; 05/10/2012 at 03:16 AM.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by jchris4444 View Post
    Doesn't work for me.

    Screen Shot 2012-05-10 at 09.56.15.png

    There are some issues on Preware too. Any alternative that works?

    Edit: WebOS 2.2.4
    Edit 2: That will be useful
    Screen Shot 2012-05-10 at 10.14.54.png

    Any idea?
    What other patches do you have installed? It's probably conflicting with another Top-Bar patch. Other than that I have no idea what could cause it.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

    Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    This patch rotates the battery icon and adds percent text above it.
    Tested on 2.1 and 2.2.x, let me know if there are any problems and leave your feedback. 2.1 and 2.2.x versions attached.
    I've also submitted it to Preware and I hope it'll be approved and accepted to the feeds in the coming days.

    Click to view quoted image
    Hi it dos not work on my 2.2.4 palm pre 3. from preware I get an error, "1 hunk failed" blabla, and then in IPKG log, Postinst -1, unable to run IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps etcetc... error . Where can I find the log if you need it?

    If downloading it from the link given in this forum, and installing through Internalz, I get a "cannot get AUSMT" message.
    Maybe some interaction with another package.
  13. #13  
    instead use the advanced framework and advanced top bar patches. They include this feature, which can be modified in the preware app called "tweaks"

Posting Permissions