1.    #1  
    I updated yesterday and I realised today that all icons (send included) have gone, so I uninstalled and now I can send emails again. Was there something wrong with the latest update or is it just me? It was working fine before the update..
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
  2.    #2  
    If no one is having the problem I'm encountering (no icons on the bottom) it means something might be interfering with other patches, what could it be, any clue?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    If no one is having the problem I'm encountering (no icons on the bottom) it means something might be interfering with other patches, what could it be, any clue?
    Do you have Tweaks installed and the buttons you want turned on in Tweaks? It sounds like you might have been using the pre-Tweaks Email Megamix before. The new version has been updated to allow flexibility in turning off/on the individual features found within the old patch rather than requiring it to be an all or nothing patch. See the following post & thread: [Patch] Email MegaMix
    If you like my patches or have found them to be helpful to you, please consider donating here for the time I put into making them.
    - All my programming is done in my spare time, so any donations help motivate me to spend more of my limited time on webOS.