Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Andreas
  • 2 Post By olebl
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Would it be possible to change the browser option "Open in New Card" so that instead of changing focus to the new card it does it seamless in the background? That way you could open new cards and continue to read an article while the new cards load in the background.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    chacalau and Rnp like this.
    I would pay money for that feature. Especially if I didn't have to reload the new page 9 out of 10 times...
    chacalau and Rnp like this.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by olebl View Post
    I would pay money for that feature. Especially if I didn't have to reload the new page 9 out of 10 times...
    ditto
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Would it be possible to change the browser option "Open in New Card" so that instead of changing focus to the new card it does it seamless in the background? That way you could open new cards and continue to read an article while the new cards load in the background.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Never understood the requests for this. Normally if I select something I want to see it now
    I am normally in a tech news website, so I like to open a bunch of articles consecutively. so when I'm on iOS, it has an 'open tab in background' option, which makes it much less annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    I am normally in a tech news website, so I like to open a bunch of articles consecutively. so when I'm on iOS, it has an 'open tab in background' option, which makes it much less annoying.
    What I like more than tabs is history. When I use my opera desktop I always have the history panel open and to me its the most efficient way to do heavy browsing. Sadly there is no way to have history open in its own card on the phone or a pane that's sticky on the touchpad
    I made a patch like this long ago back when i had the first palm pre. I had it made so that when u tap and hold a conversation it would open it up in a new card. I dont own a palm pre but if anyone wants to update that patch to the new ps be my guest