1.    #1  
    So I have updated to 3.0.5 and I have some calendar and email patches that I need to update. So I downloaded the new 3.0.5 webOS Doctor and expanded this out, expanded the included webOS.tar file and then expanded the included tars to create the same directory structure that existed for 3.0.4.

In 3.0.4 the email and calendar apps were in \usr\palm\applications\ but in 3.0.5 these are missing. I even tried searching for the files names that I need to modify (Mail.jsjsjs, $WeekView$.$js$, $and$ $ReminderManager$.$js$) $but$ $those$ $files$ $do$ $not$ $exist$ $anywhere$.

Even stranger these files seem to have disappeared on the actual TP BUT the actual applications seem to still work. So this means that the applications have been move somewhere completely new and the files were all given new names. Does anyone have any idea where all of this stuff got moved, or why?
    Patches from Maverickz:
    Various Virtual KB Patches with WORKING ARROW KEYS - Updated for 3.0.5
    CALENDAR PATCHES - ChooseYourSnooze and SetWeekView8am - Updated for 3.0.5

I also take custom kb layout requests.

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    /media/cryptofs
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    Thanks. Well one thing I have noticed is that HP seems to have fixed the ability to Empty Deleted Items now, so I don't need to update that patch at least.
    Patches from Maverickz:
    Various Virtual KB Patches with WORKING ARROW KEYS - Updated for 3.0.5
    CALENDAR PATCHES - ChooseYourSnooze and SetWeekView8am - Updated for 3.0.5

I also take custom kb layout requests.