Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ArchonAdvisors
  • 2 Post By Vity Traff
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I need an accountability app. I'm willing to pay $100 (via PayPal) to the developer who can either:

1) create a browser app that will email the browser's history to a given email address at the end of the day/week. The user must not be able to alter the history that gets emailed--every site visited gets sent.

OR

2) via a patch add the above functionality to the stock browser.

Either way, it needs to work on a Sprint FrankenPre2 on 2.2.4.

I know there are other parents and concerned spouses out there that would pay for this type of accountability so please post here the dollar amount you'd be willing to contribute via PayPal for this as well.

Thanks!
    Put me in for $10 (kids now both have wifi veers...)
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Also, as of 2.2.4 you can lock developer mode, making this easier

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    You can't really setup something that will send out emails, without the user verifying it, at least not using the supplied email system. Not saying it can't be done, but it'd be easier to send it thru some kind of web interface.

If I weren't 9 hrs away from my developer hardware, I could come up with something . . .

Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    the browser history shows every site visited and it stores them. There ya' go. Booya'
    Quote Originally Posted by Balooz View Post
    the browser history shows every site visited and it stores them. There ya' go. Booya'
    Um, that's nice (read: obvious) and all, but it doesn't answer the request. The OP wants the contents of that browser history sent to an email address for retrieval.
    Cantaffordit likes this.
    <editorializing deleted>
    Vistaus and Rnp like this.
    Hehe. Of course there are legitimate uses for such software.

Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    lol
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Any progress here yet? I found another $20, so that makes $130 total.

Think of all the contract-free used pixis that could buy!!
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Still nothing? Come on guys... (crickets)