Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    (I wasn't allowed to post this into the homebrew section for some reason, so I'm putting it here. Feel free to move to another section if this topic fits better somewhere else)

I just installed Muffle System Logging patch, and now the only items that show up in Saved Package List in Preware are the App catalog, Maps, and Quickoffice. What happened to everything else? No matter how many times I click update, it only shows these apps. Software Manager still shows the other App Catalog apps I have installed, but they've gone missing from Preware. Also, now it seems I can't uninstall Muffle System Logging, since it doesn't show up in this list and if I search for it, it just gives me the "install" option, not uninstall. How can I refresh the list and get everything back to show what I have installed on my phone?

I am on webos 2.2.4 on Palm pre 2.

Thanks.

Also, PS, I don't remember when exactly this stopped working, so it might not be the Muffle System Logging patch's fault. Also, I tried deleting the .db file from the preware folder in /var directory as a possible fix, but it didn't change anything.
    run emergency reconstruction utility in linux application feed
    This happened to me on the day I installed and unsuccessfully tried to uninstall Picsel Smart Office.
    I'll check out the ER utility but probably better just to doctor.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Thanks for the responses and suggestions. I tried the emergency reconstruction utility, but didn't seem to bring back the Muffled System Logging patch listing in the Saved Package List. Ended up re-doctoring... and won't be re-installing that patch.