1. i3
    Hey all,
    having some difficulty with the Data in Device Menu patch by Jason. All it has ever done for me, is adds an extra line into the device menu called "Data" with the dimmed out today's date next to it, touching it does nothing, (just vibrates now since the latest webOS update) Should this not instead show, "Data Connection" and then if touched, will give the option to toggle the data connection on/off...?
    any ideas??
    thanks

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  2. i3
    help...? somebody?
    That patch add line 'Data Connection' on/off in device menu. If we tap, it will change between on/off.
    If yours different, and have problem, I think better remove it and re-install.
    Maybe it crashed with other patches that work at same field with same function.
  4. i3
    am one hundred percent percent it doesn't do that which you are saying. have just re-installed it after removing it, and it is the same as i described above.

are you talking about the patch called: Data in Device Menu by Jason Robitaille ?
    because that's the one i am talking about, and having these difficulties with.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by i3 View Post
    am one hundred percent percent it doesn't do that which you are saying. have just re-installed it after removing it, and it is the same as i described above.

are you talking about the patch called: Data in Device Menu by Jason Robitaille ?

thanks
    Yes. I'm talking about that patch because I'm using it since I used Pre+ more then one year ago until now on my Pre3. That patch add what exactly like I said above. It add option at device menu 'Data Connection' on/off (below Blutooth on/off option). And you just need to tap it to make your data connection on or off.

thanks
    Confirming that "Data in Device Menu" does exactly what The Bard said on my pre3 - have used it a lot during the last 3 months. That's also what is shown in the picture for the patch in Preware.

What language have you selected?

What other patches did you install? It's likely a collision with another patch that messed things up here.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
  7. i3
    okay. i shall now post a list of all the parches i have installed, then perhaps someone could tell me what is the conflicting patch,,or maybe which patch i am missing...

i don't completely understand what you mean by what language have i selected, but my phone language is in english...