Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Well.....

I think we have waited long enough. No response from the folks in Silly-cone Valley so here you go. I nice patch to get Pan___do___ra working nicely on the TouchPad.

No functionality has been changed other then to set the display correct for the TouchPad.

I did add a "Back for Touchpad" item under the "App Menu". It really isn't a back, but a take me to the "now playing screen". Use this when you get to a screen that expects a phone back gesture. You'll know when you get there. It will seem like "now what do I do?" Then you just tap "App Menu > Back for Touchpad" and Waaalaaa!

It works great, even when you're in the charging dock. When songs change, it will wake the screen, show what's playing in full screen and go back to exhibition. Check out the song and artist info. Also, you can scroll to past songs and then info them too. All very cool!

If anyone wants to show appreciation, a small gift of a purchase of one or more of the WackWare Apps from the webOS catalog would be greatly appreciated.

I hope you all enjoy the fix, I know I sure do.

Patch was updated to improve portrait background coverage 16:00 PST 12/27/11
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by twack; 12/27/2011 at 07:08 PM.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    There is no uninstall for the patch. No probem though, its an easy two step process to get rid of it. Although, we can't see why you ever would...

Anyway to get rid of the patch:

1. Delete/Remove Pandora
    2. From the webOS catalog, reinstall Pandora
    Last edited by twack; 12/27/2011 at 07:17 PM.
    TWack

Nice patch! Can you do the same for Evernote? Not a big deal but can the album art be centered and the white bar be reduced or tranparent? I had to restart my touchpad for the music to start playing and stations to load up correctly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Amazed By my Pandora app again.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Nice patch! Can you do the same for Evernote? Not a big deal but can the album art be centered and the white bar be reduced or tranparent? I had to restart my touchpad for the music to start playing and stations to load up correctly.
    I was going to get rid of the white stripe until I saw you had Kenny G on the pics you uploaded. ARGGGGGGGG! Just for that you have to turn your TP on its side to make the stripe go away. LOL!

Just kidding of course. I'll see what I can do about the stripe. As far as the centering goes, I kinda like it this way. When you're in landscape more you see two full albums and a tad of a third. The one playing and the previous ones in order. I say we vote on it OK?

Please vote on:
    #1 Make the current album centered and only show one.
    #2 Leave it as is.

If #1 wins, I do the update and buy Mamouton a virtual coke and send him promo codes for all my apps. If #2 wins Mamouton has to buy 1 each of my released Apps and the next one coming out next week.

Cheers,
    Last edited by twack; 12/27/2011 at 06:33 PM.
    TWack

somline likes this.
    lol! Some stations show two or three albums. I was reviewing your apps they look pretty cool. I will have to check the mylo one. Didn't try it landscaped until you mentioned it and it centered. Great patch I especially enjoy that it doesn't drop network connection like the saved web browser shortcut.

My vote is for #1
    What about the evernote question and slacker?
    Last edited by mamouton; 12/27/2011 at 07:00 PM.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    lol! Some stations show two or three albums. I was reviewing your apps they look pretty cool. I will have to check the mylo one. Didn't try it landscaped until you mentioned it and it centered. Great patch I especially enjoy that it doesn't drop network connection like the saved web browser shortcut.

My vote is for #1
    What about the evernote question?
    Have you tried to contact Evernote? Please make the request to them first. In fact, I suggest that serveral Evernote users from this forum contact them. If you get no response, or they show no interest, then I say we go for it.

Meanwhile I'll look into it. If I remember right Evernote is multi-card, not just multi-scene. Hmmmm... may or may not be an issue. But it may need quite a bit of key tickling.

By the way, the patch is updated on the first thread for the stripe issue. LOL.
    TWack

I contacted them when the TP first came out and everytime my Ipad2 gets an update, still no response.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I contacted them when the TP first came out and everytime my Ipad2 gets an update, still no response.
    OK.

BTW, did you get the "stripe getter ridder uver"?

And as long as there is no Micheal Bolton pics on your posts
    Or Yanni
    Last edited by twack; 12/27/2011 at 07:29 PM.
    TWack

Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Like this?
    TWack

Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    THat will work!

For some reason Pandora is not loading in the Dev's cut of Glimpse.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    THat will work!

For some reason Pandora is not loading in the Dev's cut of Glimpse.
    I don;t think shortcuts open in Glimps. I think you can launch them from glimpse only. I tried other shortcuts too and they get launched but outside.
    Last edited by twack; 12/27/2011 at 09:35 PM.
    TWack

I tested a note on it last night and it did sync. There was an update to it that was not pushed to the catalog made by the dev. Don't know if it was necessary but I believe I did put it on the touchpad. It was like a year ago. There was a precentral article on it even...
    maybe they did update the catalog eventually. Anyway not as good as other platforms I hear, bit it does work. So frustrated woth the toucjpad leynoard right mow
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    maybe they did update the catalog eventually. Anyway not as good as other platforms I hear, bit it does work. So frustrated woth the toucjpad leynoard right mow
    Do you smoke pot?
    thanks for this, I look forward to it. Is there anyway to install this on my touchpad without having to download it to my lap top then connect my touchpad then run webos quick install. I have preware installed as well as internalz pro but neither one will install a .patch file. Thanks again for making my (our) touchpad/webos experience better
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    email it to yourself on your touchpad. Click on the attachment and Pre or Internalz will ask to install it. Say yes and you off and running.
    TWack

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    email it to yourself on your touchpad. Click on the attachment and Pre or Internalz will ask to install it. Say yes and you off and running.
    #2 I never use in portait view anyway. It would need it's own centering and formatting options because it's just being stretched (right?). So might take more work than that.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast