Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
    thanks, I am using Internalz pro, but still no go guess I'll hook to my laptop and wosqi. Sure would like to figure this out though for future instances

[quote/=Hamilton;3273326]You need Internalz Pro to install the patches. I usually put the patch in my dropbox or zumodrive account and then save the file and open it in Internalz Pro to install the patch.[/QUOTE]
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneelbeforezod View Post
    the Pandora patch does not install for me. It errors out and some message about garbage in the file
    it says patch unexpectedly ends in middle of the line
    Did you open it in a windowz text editor? Don't! You don't want to. Just say no!

Seriously, opening it in an editor may add characters such as EOL and CR that will make the patch get silly on install.

My suggestion to you and loopytee is to make sure you are up to date on your preware and internalz pro versions, uninstall Pandora, reinstall it, and then try the patch again. If that does not work, it's beyond me. You may have a patch to patch incompatibility which is tough to troubleshoot without a lot of work.

Cheers,
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    Did you open it in a windowz text editor? Don't! You don't want to. Just say no!

Seriously, opening it in an editor may add characters such as EOL and CR that will make the patch get silly on install.

My suggestion to you and loopytee is to make sure you are up to date on your preware and internalz pro versions, uninstall Pandora, reinstall it, and then try the patch again. If that does not work, it's beyond me. You may have a patch to patch incompatibility which is tough to troubleshoot without a lot of work.

Cheers,
    I attempted to open it in Internalz Pro on the TP. Never once did i try it opening it in windows. Downloaded straight off the forum and went into internalz to try and open it. Only other thing to try is to email to myself fro the desktop pc and try again to install.
    deleted and reinstalled internalz pro and the patch installed through the email I sent just as described. Thanks again for all your help and for this patch

Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post

Cheers,
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    is the only way to get pandora to have apptucker installed???
    it installs as long as the patch is sent via email. Does not work if dl'd from the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    is the only way to get pandora to have apptucker installed???
    If Pandora doesn't show up in the app catalog, and you are in the US, then you have a problem with your webOS profile and will need to contact webOS support to get it fixed.

You can also look for iHeartRadio - that's another app you should see in the App Catalog if you're set properly for US.

That said, app tuckerbox will also let you get Pandora, but it won't solve the underlying problem in your webOS profile.
    in regards to the voting on the album centering or not, I defintely vote for #2 - leave as is. Seeing the currently playing song to the right, with the previously played songs to the left is what I expect to see.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Mamouton,

I say we let the vote go for another 24 hours. What do you think? So far I think #2 is up a couple of votes.

Enjoy,
    TWack

I just responded to your pm. Well when in landscape it is perfect so I withdraw original request.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Looks great in landscape! Very excited for evernote app. How difficult would you say this "fullscreenification" process is to come up with these patches? Impressive work to get more life out of these smartphone apps.

White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    Looks great in landscape! Very excited for evernote app. How difficult would you say this "fullscreenification" process is to come up with these patches? Impressive work to get more life out of these smartphone apps.

Thanks for the "looks great", it really does!

As for Evernote, its gonna be a while. I'll poke at it on the side now and then, but I gotta get back to working on work

Enjoy,
    TWack

@twack - you mentioned another app coming soon? I'd like to buy an app of yours just to say thank you for the Pan___do___ra patch, but the 3 you have now don't appear to be of use to me (which is not to say I don't think they're good apps). I'd buy the Pan___do___ra patch if I could! I'll buy one anyway, and just pretend it's for this, but if your new app coming soon sounds good to me I'll wait for it.
    Last edited by johnsonx42; 12/29/2011 at 02:56 PM.
    Thanks for the "looks great", it really does!

As for Evernote, its gonna be a while. I'll poke at it on the side now and then, but I gotta get back to working on work

Enjoy,

Dude, the demand for a good Evernote app on the TouchPad in these forums is so great, I think you can make some money off of it if you set up a donation channel or charge $1 for it in the App Catalog. I have pointed more people to this thread over Evernote than I have for Pandora. Just saying....

---Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities (a great webOS app!)
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    Dude, the demand for a good Evernote app on the TouchPad in these forums is so great, I think you can make some money off of it if you set up a donation channel or charge $1 for it in the App Catalog. I have pointed more people to this thread over Evernote than I have for Pandora. Just saying....

OK, I'll set aside some focus time for E this weekend.

An earlier suggestion was to purchase one of the WackWare apps off the catalog as a show appreciation. I'd say that was a win-win. You get another app too!

Enjoy,
    TWack

Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    @twack - you mentioned another app coming soon? I'd like to buy an app of yours just to say thank you for the Pan___do___ra patch, but the 3 you have now don't appear to be of use to me (which is not to say I don't think they're good apps). I'd buy the Pan___do___ra patch if I could! I'll buy one anyway, and just pretend it's for this, but if your new app coming soon sounds good to me I'll wait for it.
    "FlashFile Launcher" is going to be submitted to the webOS catalog tomorrow. Should be out next week. You can see some more on it at:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ml#post3272402
    TWack

I must say it Evernote fix is a vast improvement I just realized the webOS version records after being an Evernote user for years.

twack, you have turned an obscure app on my TouchPad into my main music app. I used Pandora a lot on my Pre but never on the TouchPad because of the screen issue. Now I use it more than any other music app. It is even a whole lot better than the official Pandora app on my EVO 3D. I took my wife into town for dinner last night and I was using Pandora on the EVO. It keep stalling and switching songs (my cell connection was excellent, btw) even with the stupid shake feature turned off. However, the app on the TouchPad can hold a pause song for over 4 hours. There are also other benefits to it.... Thanks!

Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    twack, you have turned an obscure app on my TouchPad into my main music app. I used Pandora a lot on my Pre but never on the TouchPad because of the screen issue. Now I use it more than any other music app. It is even a whole lot better than the official Pandora app on my EVO 3D. I took my wife into town for dinner last night and I was using Pandora on the EVO. It keep stalling and switching songs (my cell connection was excellent, btw) even with the stupid shake feature turned off. However, the app on the TouchPad can hold a pause song for over 4 hours. There are also other benefits to it.... Thanks!

I'm glad you are enjoying the patch!

Cheers,
    TWack

Is this better than using the generic "big emu" patch to make all phone sized apps larger?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast