Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    Do you smoke pot?
    no. Don't even drink anymore. Just frustrated woth keybpard
    didn't work. I get a error about how there is no application to handle this type of file. I have internalz and Preware set as file handlers but still a no go.

email it to yourself on your touchpad. Click on the attachment and Pre or Internalz will ask to install it. Say yes and you off and running.
    Whoa - if you can get fullscreen Evernote to work and look decent I will definitely buy one of your apps! Evernote has not made any efforts to support webOS lately. I submitted a request two weeks back and got a response directing me to the APIs to code my own app with

Edit: Pandora Patch looks great! Especially in landscape, which is what I'll primarily be using, I think.
    Last edited by kevets; 12/28/2011 at 09:10 AM.
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Ok why can't i get pandora to download on to my touchpad???
    Thanks, been waiting for somebody to hook this up. I will install when i get home and then shop for a WackApp or 2.

Future project: Newsroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    didn't work. I get a error about how there is no application to handle this type of file. I have internalz and Preware set as file handlers but still a no go.
    You need Internalz Pro to install the patches. I usually put the patch in my dropbox or zumodrive account and then save the file and open it in Internalz Pro to install the patch.
    There is no uninstall for the patch. No probem though, its an easy two step process to get rid of it. Although, we can't see why you ever would...

Anyway to get rid of the patch:

1. Delete/Remove Pandora
    2. From the webOS catalog, reinstall Pandora
    Yep that is why Webosinternals don't take app patches because it totally messes up the app when you try to uninstall it. So this patch will never be in Preware.
    OK.

BTW, did you get the "stripe getter ridder uver"?

And as long as there is no Micheal Bolton pics on your posts
    Or Yanni
    Yes I liked version 2. Getting ready to install version 3 of your patch. I take it you are not a jazz fan! That just happened to be the first station I clicked on. I have a wide variety of music interests.
    I don;t think shortcuts open in Glimps. I think you can launch them from glimpse only. I tried other shortcuts too and they get launched but outside.

I got it to work when I reinstalled Pandora. It works perfect in Dev's cut. I have my pandora in a window with my twitter feed going. Glimpse is an awesome app!
    Nice update I guess I will just use it in landscape mode

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    mamouton: is that a feature in the version of Glimpse available in the app catalog? I have it installed on my tp and my shortcuts just launch in a new card. That would be rad to run this in a window in glimpse..
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    mamouton: is that a feature in the version of Glimpse available in the app catalog? I have it installed on my tp and my shortcuts just launch in a new card. That would be rad to run this in a window in glimpse..
    It is in the Dev's cut only.
    @twack:

Thanks for this, much improved over the original, and more polished than the 'forbidden' one that other guy posted previously (which is no critism of him; he was rather discouraged from working on it further). I will take a look at your app catalog apps.

Question: I thought I recalled from that other thread that got purged and then closed, that you commented your revision of this worked as an exhibition mode app. So...

a) am I just remembering wrong, you said no such thing?

b) you said something like that, but you meant simply that it continues playing in exhibition mode and notifies of song changes via the notification bar? (as it does now, quite nicely... thanks)

c) you did say that, but that functionality has not made it in to your patch yet?

In any case, is it possible to make it work as a real exhibition mode app so that it displays artwork, etc. as normal while in exhibition?
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Can we get the volume bar code out of another app and add it in?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amrcc View Post
    Can we get the volume bar code out of another app and add it in?
    I tell you what. Use the app for a few weeks/month and see what it really needs. I never even thought/noticed a volume bar in any apps. I use the rockers on the devices. I thought that's what they're for.

Anyway, let's wear a little shine off it before we change the rims.
    Plus, I think that this patch "as-is" is good.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by twack; 12/31/2011 at 02:13 AM.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    I concur. I just bought Mylo to show a little support.
    twack, great work! I can use Pandora full screen now. I'm so happy with your work that I bought Shortcut Launcher to show my support. Btw, I vote for option 2.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I concur. I just bought Mylo to show a little support.
    Thanks Mamouton!

I've got Evernote in a workable state, but.....
    There's always a "but"

I cannot get the patch to work. I've tried several devices and they all give me a failed, 10 out of 10 hunks. I'm working on getting it figured out.

Meanwhile here are some screen shots to make you want it more. LOL

By the way. I have nothing against jazz. It's just fun to jest people that do for some reason. I listen to little of everything too.

George Winston
    Deadmau5
    Mozart
    Joe Satriani
    Billie Holiday
    Robin Trower
    Cab Calloway
    Glitch Mob

Are some of the stations on my Pandora. Now there's an eclectic mix.
    Last edited by twack; 12/28/2011 at 02:04 PM.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    k4ever likes this.
    Looks great I've taken to using Pandora on my Pre2, because my own media streamer app that I'm working on has some serious issues with attempting to stream over my extremely slow data connection, that don't seem to affect Pandora in the slightest. Which means I'm also going digging into the Pandora code for some inspiration
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    the Pandora patch does not install for me. It errors out and some message about garbage in the file
    it says patch unexpectedly ends in middle of the line
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast