Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Another update for y'all, I had a go and I've made some progress, but for some reason the wallpaper's all stretched and scaled in the screen/lock app when changing the pin, and it's offset by the height of the top bar on the actual lock screen :| the phone app's changed too so the files for that are different. I'll keep bashing away at it though.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAxel View Post
    Another update for y'all, I had a go and I've made some progress, but for some reason the wallpaper's all stretched and scaled in the screen/lock app when changing the pin, and it's offset by the height of the top bar on the actual lock screen :| the phone app's changed too so the files for that are different. I'll keep bashing away at it though.
    That is odd. The files I found were from 1.4.5 so I would not be surprised if something changed on 2.1+.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAxel View Post
    Hey there, Shifty. I have finally entered the world of DIY patching. I found that the info I posted was a bit mixed up which may be why it appeared that the files had changed. Sorry about that.

Also, I read somewhere that the background for the screenlock screen needs to be 320x452 ( the diff being the top bar 28 px). I think there is a work around that can be done using css trickery. I am testing a patch for 1.4.5. If I have any success, I will post the patch.

Later.

edit: I fixed the code in my earlier post
    Last edited by palmuse; 06/11/2012 at 11:42 PM. Reason: added update
    Ha! Still kicking it old school with a Sprint Pre on a slick patched-out webOS 1.4.5. Long Live Palm!
    Hey. I made a patch for webOS 1.4.5. Check it out here

Sorry if you have 2.0+. I don't so I cannot yet make patches for it. ShiftyAxel, I may have found a easy fix for the distorted or shifted backgrounds. Check out my patch or PM me.
    Ha! Still kicking it old school with a Sprint Pre on a slick patched-out webOS 1.4.5. Long Live Palm!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12