1.    #1  
    After upgrading to verson 2.2.4 on my PRE 2 the übercalendar seems to have stoppped working. Does anyone else have this problem?
    patches as standard only work for the kernel version they were made for, if you upgrade to a new kernel version (as you have on your recent 2.2.4 update) then you have to wait for your patches to be rebuilt/rebadged for 2.2.4 as well.
  3.    #3  
    OK, thanks! I'll be patient :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsimonse View Post
    After upgrading to verson 2.2.4 on my PRE 2 the übercalendar seems to have stoppped working. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Did it install correctly? Did you uninstall it before upgrading? You may have to run EPR before it installs correctly, if you did not uninstall it before upgrading to 224.

There is an updated version in Preware for 224. Did you refresh your feeds?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  5.    #5  
    EPR? No I just got the upgrade to 2.2.4 and installed it. Then the ÜC stpped working and I installed the patch and ÜC still didn't work.
  6.    #6  
    Ok, found EPR and removed the patches. Re-installed ÜC and it worked! Thanks!