1.    #1  
    This patch disables the video pause when minimized or screen dimmed/off.
    I created this patch right when I got my Pre3 without knowing that there was such patch for the Pre2. I saw this thread and that's why I'm publishing it. I've also submitted it to Preware, so expect it to appear in the patches feed in the coming days.
    Works on 2.2.0, 2.2.3 and 2.2.4. DO NOT install on 2.1.x.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by isagar2004; 12/18/2011 at 10:21 AM.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
    Thanks for this. Also, it would be nice to have a this for the TouchPad too if possible.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Thanks for this. Also, it would be nice to have a this for the TouchPad too if possible.
    Probably possible, but I don't own a TouchPad (I've missed all the sales) and there is no way to test video on the emulator. Sorry.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
    on Pre2 2.2.4 the sound keeps playing, but the picture stops (blackscreen) when going into card mode. Picture continues though on the right point after fullscreening video again.

on 1.4.5 the picture kept playing, but only the small card part of the fullscreen video was shown (better than black) for me at last.
    Yeh, the black screen sucks.
    I would love to see this patch become available for 3.0.5. I like to listen to netcasts on TWiT.tv, but it's annoying that I can't do anything else without pausing the video.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    Probably possible, but I don't own a TouchPad (I've missed all the sales) and there is no way to test video on the emulator. Sorry.
    There's always eBay!

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    hi I downloaded the patch and tried to install it with InternalZ and Preware. but it failed, prompting "AUSMT is missing. It is required for patching" My phone is Pre3

Could you please help?

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by gztanwei View Post
    hi I downloaded the patch and tried to install it with InternalZ and Preware. but it failed, prompting "AUSMT is missing. It is required for patching" My phone is Pre3

Could you please help?

Thank you!
    Its been a while, but I'll answer it anyway.

I believe you need to install the AUSMT scripts found in the Linux Applications section of Preware. (IIRC)