Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by pretoo View Post
    If I need to track down <app-id> I have to go to
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/

2.What if there's no 'depends.jsjsjs' $or$ '$index$.$html$' $file$?

I was trying to make SYM Key work for 'Picsel Smart Office' as alternate characters are crucial in my native lenguage.
    1. you are right, was written in a hurry - corrected path in posting.

2. you are right PDK apps are native code no JSJSJS $script$ $patching$ $possible$, $i$ $think$.
    And this code is only for ENYO apps and is also not needed for older style MOJO apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Sweet, thx pcworld. Hope ya don't mind if I add this to an upcoming build of webOSExt
    The reason I didn't specify an explicit license is that I based this hack on yeye77's code, so if (s)he releases his/her code snippet as public domain or something, I'll gladly do the same
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook real-time Facebook chat
    Archive Manager extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, )
    FTPit! full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
  3.    #23  
    Now integrated into the new https://github.com/webOS-ports/webos-lib
    Which is a selection of enyo2 kinds to restore functionality missing from enyo1

Unified from webos-ports-lib, webOS-Ext & enyo1-to-enyo2 kinds by ShiftyAxel, Jason Robitaille and Arthur Thornton
    thx guys
    Vistaus likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    I've been using this hack for 9 months now in my app QuickChat.
    Well... I really have this problem today only in QuickChat, but I cannot understand nothing until here... :P

So... This hack is working to any apps or not? And if is working, there is no chance to Pcworld add this to QuickChat?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  5.    #25  
    This patch has to be done for every app itself, but as pcworld wrote it should long be integrated in quickchat.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12