1.    #1  
    For those who have 2.2.4, I believe that the notification icons in the dashboard for the 2.2.4 update have a scaling issue. Palm probably based this build off the Pre3 version and forgot to scale it properly. I don't even know if its possible to fix this because it might be based in the binary of Luna. I checked the Luna.conf and other things.

This is system wide.

Any ideas? Ill be in the #webos-internals chatroom trying to find any leads.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Could you post a screenshot? I only have a Pre3 and TouchPad, so I've never seen this issue.
  3.    #3  
    https://www.box.com/shared/qbcm9re31fl948ixsbg4

I think Palm forgot to set the scaling of the dashboard icons back down in the Luna binary. Im trying to find a way to scale them down through .css.

Forgive me, but I don't see the issue? could you describe it a bit more for me?
  5.    #5  
    Look at the email icon in comparison. It does it for a lot of icons, despite the fact that the icon .pngs are the same.

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    yea this is annoying, mostly because I have to see it every day, and its another example of the lack of attention to detail these updates have been given. Would also like to see this fixed! Thanks for taking a look at it.