12/11/2011, 11:35 PM
Battery Widget v0.9.1
What does it do?
This app adds a widget in the dashboard that displays some of your battery's stats. This information includes (from left to right) percentage(%), current (mA), temperature(°C), and volts(V). These values are updated whenever you activate the dashboard window or turn the screen on. With this setup, it works perfectly while on the lock screen too.
This app been tested and works on the TouchPad, Pre3, Veer*, Pre2*, and Pre*.
* with Enyo Maps update
How do I use it?
To change the color of text, you'll need to enter new color codes into the text boxes. Not familiar with these color codes? Here's a handy tool you can use: ColorPicker.com. The sliders will let you change the text size. The widget will need to be reloaded if you want to update it's styles.
How does it look?
More screenshots attached to this post.
Where can I get it?
Battery Widget | webOS Nation
* You will also need to have Dr.Battery installed since this app uses it's service.
Want the source code?
- Now compatible with the Veer.
- New icons and loading card.
- Added options to customize the widget.
- Moved contact info to the app menu.
- Some minor layout changes.