Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 362
Like Tree33Likes
  1. #101  
    Here is a preview of an update I am working on...

    Below is a patch settings page for the current PDF:



    This is another one for general settings:


    Let me know what you think.
    kjhenrie and BCPeter like this.
  2. #102  
    Can't wait!
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by knownboyofno View Post
    Let me know what you think.
    Me thinks great, but don't forget us Preģ users !
  4. #104  
    Looks very good. I'm looking forward to it.

    Spyke
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Can't wait!
    Have you been able to get it working on your Pre?

    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Me thinks great, but don't forget us Preģ users !
    I am looking at possibly getting it to resize. I am not sure just yet if will auto resize for you. I might just get you to test it when I get a chance to finish it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyke View Post
    Looks very good. I'm looking forward to it.

    Spyke
    Good to hear. Just working out a few more bugs now but life is getting in the way. I hope to do something with it in the next week or two. Being a student is annoying lol. Oh, happy new year to all.
  6. #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by knownboyofno View Post
    I am looking at possibly getting it to resize. I am not sure just yet if will auto resize for you. I might just get you to test it when I get a chance to finish it.
    no problem.

    yes, it works on my pre3 (the adobe version), but not as expected. aside from the somewhat distorted screen display thereīs a lot of PDF files which it canīt open ("unsupported file type"). I checked with lots of them, and it seems that everytime thereīs a picture in the PDF it wonīt open.
  7. bugelrex's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    #107  
    Your work is greatly appreciated! the odd/even page setting is a life saver for technical documents!
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by kjhenrie View Post
    Do you have Internalz installed? If not install it through preware.

    1. On the first post in this thread click on the version you wish to install. I recommend starting with http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12835963/com..._1.8.3_all.ipk. This should download the patched version.

    2. Open Internalz and navigate to /media/internal/downloads and tap on the file you downloaded (com.quickoffice.ar_10.3.406_1.8.3_all.ipk if you followed my recommendation).

    3. You will be prompted with several options, tap "Open"

    4. Now tap "Install"

    5. Enjoy

    Thank you Spent days wondering why there was a MIME error. Works great now!
  9. #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by knownboyofno View Post
    Have you been able to get it working on your Pre?

    .
    No luck on the Pre2
  10. #110  
    Is this patch supposed to hide all of the Zinio magazine pages in QuickOffice? I guess that's what I though, but they still all show up in QuickOffice on my TP.
  11.    #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcumings View Post
    Is this patch supposed to hide all of the Zinio magazine pages in QuickOffice? I guess that's what I though, but they still all show up in QuickOffice on my TP.
    It hides the Zinio folders in the Adobe app but not QuickOffice.
  12. filmor_'s Avatar
    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    #112  
    Just to give you a small update, being at home again I restarted my work on the mupdf renderer, rebasing it on the newest version. Maybe I'll switch to C soon though, haven't decided on that yet.

    Thanks for the awesome work on the frontend
  13. #113  
    so with app tuckerbox out for everybody and the possibility to install Adobe Reader 10.3.460 on all devices, i would like to know if these patches (the adobe render style 1.8.0-4 as far as i understand the first thread) are enhancing the usage and view of the just installed adobe reader on my Pre3 / Pre2?

    oh i see these aren't patches , it's the full IPKs. So uninstall adobe reader at first?
  14. #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    so with app tuckerbox out for everybody and the possibility to install Adobe Reader 10.3.460 on all devices, i would like to know if these patches (the adobe render style 1.8.0-4 as far as i understand the first thread) are enhancing the usage and view of the just installed adobe reader on my Pre3 / Pre2?

    oh i see these aren't patches , it's the full IPKs. So uninstall adobe reader at first?
    If you have the Enyo based AR installed just install this over it.
  15. #115  
    You need the adobe reader installed to apply this .ipk. I think it is an ipk instead of a .patch because it is adding files and folders instead of just modifying existing script.
  16. #116  
    I installed the Adobe renderer, 1.8.3, and now I do see the directories. But for the life of me, I can't figure out how to set the offset. I have tried every combination I can think of, but nothing seems to work. Also, the table of contents is not linked. How can I get these features to work?
    Thx,
    Shneor
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  17. #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    I installed the Adobe renderer, 1.8.3, and now I do see the directories. But for the life of me, I can't figure out how to set the offset. I have tried every combination I can think of, but nothing seems to work. Also, the table of contents is not linked. How can I get these features to work?
    Thx,
    Shneor
    The offset is used when you want to adjust for the table of contents in a book. You would use it by going to the first page of the 1st chapter then "set" that as the offset. Then it will auto adjust for that to "match" the page numbering of the book. The table of contents is located under the page looking icon when you click that a pane will appear and you would select "Bookmarks". That should let you go to the page that you select.
  18. #118  
    is it also possible to start page numbering with a number other than 1 ?
  19. #119  
    I've just installed the WebOS software update and now the patch doen't seem to work anymore. (3.0.5, build 86) I tried to reinstall it, but still no change .

    Is there a way to get it working????

    Thx!!!!
  20. #120  
    Same here, the patch doesn't do anything to my updated Touchpad. With the release of webOS 3.0.5, I can't wait to see an update to this brilliant pdf patch. Well done for working on this, the default acrobat reader is inadequate to say the least.
    gerzhwin likes this.

Posting Permissions